18 year old future ufc champion Chase Hooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Chase Hooper fan is here, have been following him since I am on Sherdog.

TS is fighting his friends in local leagues and posting on sherdog
tenor.gif

keep going buddy!!

Bump...i just saw the Contender Series fight of this kid from July 25th...............the UFC youtube channel has it up here: ............he looked pretty good.

Last edited:
I didnt see anything special about him, def didnt strike me as future champion. We'll see

Well he has gone 2-0-1 since the Contender Series.
For his last fight, he submitted Luis Gomez faster than Dan Ige.

I'll have to watch that Draw fight because it was against a fight who was 7-8.

Been fighting since 15 but was an ammy.

Bump...i just saw the Contender Series fight of this kid from July 25th...............the UFC youtube channel has it up here: ............he looked pretty good.

Need to improve his striking defence.

I hate his hair, that Askren type hair. But he’s a scrappy dude with heart. He needs to trim that mop top.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/158947-chase-hooper

This kid is legit and a future ufc champion. 18 years old, undefeated as a pro and amateur, big tall frame with good striking and BJJ and trains out of a good area for MMA

I saw his last amateur fight live and he took on a guy in his mid 20’s who was a lot bigger than him and was 10-0

It was a scheduled 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round

The state of Washington has produced UFC champions like Demetrius Johnson,Miesha Tate and Josh Barnett and I’m telling you this kid Chase is next

View attachment 400041
I could see it

His grappling looked great but his striking is non existent and he looked like Ryan Garcia’s punching bag in his contender series fight. Daniel Teymur is fuckin poop as well.

Need to see some more of the kid obviously but I think he has potential to be legit. Should go work with O’Malley on his striking, both are long, lanky guys for their division.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/158947-chase-hooper

This kid is legit and a future ufc champion. 18 years old, undefeated as a pro and amateur, big tall frame with good striking and BJJ and trains out of a good area for MMA

I saw his last amateur fight live and he took on a guy in his mid 20’s who was a lot bigger than him and was 10-0

It was a scheduled 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round

The state of Washington has produced UFC champions like Demetrius Johnson,Miesha Tate and Josh Barnett and I’m telling you this kid Chase is next

View attachment 400041

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back