2~3 hours of EA UFC 2 gameplay by rampage jackson

From the few minutes I flicked through it doesn't look too bad TBH

Any MMA game that doesn't have a realistic game setting as an option is a waste. EA UFC 1 was a waste.

At least Undisputed 3 had a realistic setting where you could have mostly realistic fights. EA UFC is a button masher.

Ruined it? THQ had 3 chances and every single time they released a broken game where the online play barely worked, if it worked at all. Disconnects when clinching, allowing people to quit if they're losing without penalty, etc etc...Undisputed 3 had good gameplay, but the online was broken, so they basically just gave us half a game.

Then, they would always promise tons of post release support which never happened.

EA UFC 1 was not a perfect game, it was pretty bare bones regarding modes and roster, BUT it was a good start to build on. Then, they supported it after release better then pretty much any other game I can remember. Free fighter additions, tons of tweaks and updates to the core gameplay based on feedback from the community, etc.

For EA UFC 2, the roster is looking crazy deep.
WW roster last game was-
Robbie Lawler
Johny Hendricks
Rory MacDonald
Tyron Woodley
Carlos Condit
Hector Lombard
Matt Brown
Demian Maia
Tarec Saffiedine
Jake Ellenberger
Gunnar Nelson
Nick Diaz
Matt Hughes
Martin Kampmann
Josh Koscheck
Pascal Krauss
Mike Pyle
Georges St-Pierre

NEW GUYS ADDED
Neil Magny
Jordan Mein
Brandon Thatch
Tim Means
Kenny Robertson
Ben Saunders
Erick Silva
Rick Story
Steven Thompson
Omari Akhmedov
Thiago Alves
Augusto Montano

They've also added more modes to both single player and online, including a standup only mode and event creator, better head movement, totally overhauled the grappling system...

So to summarize, EA > THQ.

Are Tumenov and Larkin in the game?

The head movement/other looks so rubbery
Going to buy this game anyway :)

Do they have other promotions or just UFC? It gets kinda samey.

The EA MMA game had a bunch of different made-up promotions +strikeforce and it was fun.

UFC owns or has deals with PRIDE, Strikeforce, Pancrase, Shooto Brasil, Invicta FC, IFL etc etc

Do they have other promotions or just UFC? It gets kinda samey.

The EA MMA game had a bunch of different made-up promotions +strikeforce and it was fun.

UFC owns or has deals with PRIDE, Strikeforce, Pancrase, Shooto Brasil, Invicta FC, IFL etc etc

Pretty sure there are some PRIDE fights in this. Saku for instance.

EA ruined it. As always.
giphy.gif
Welcome to 2006 graphics...

Translation: "I can't play the game and lose via KO every single time"

No wonder there are always people shitting on every new stuff

I asked this exact same question when the last game was coming out...

Why the fuck is Pascal Krauss in this?

I just want Tournament and PRIDE mode like ufc 3 had.

Back