2 years lay off Cruz outstruck and outwrestled tj.thats the fact

It was a close fight in the end, but I felt Cruz edged him out overall.

I’ve watched that fight a bunch of times and I’m not sure how you can’t give the first three rounds to Cruz. Tj kept coming stronger in the last two but Cruz definitely won the first three. I think he does even better in a rematch now that he’s had a few fights.

That said, killashaw is still a beast and so is Cody. If that first round had been 30 seconds longer Cody might still be champ. Honestly all three of them could swap the title back and forth. All three wreck Mighty Mouse as well.

Last edited:
All Splits should be draws. And that was as close as you can get with half media on side half other. Fans split too. Hopefully Cruz beats rivera and they can run it back.

He may have run circles around TJ, but thats about all he did.

Dodging punches don't always win you fights.

All Splits should be draws. And that was as close as you can get with half media on side half other. Fans split too. Hopefully Cruz beats rivera and they can run it back.
No they shouldn’t. There’s a reason there’s 3 judges and not two. The point is to get a winner and not a draw. Just because one judge disagrees with the others doesn’t mean he should be able to overrule them

another mmath argument?!?!?!?!

every fight is different haven't we learned that?

And cody dominated Cruz, proves Cody is still the best and TJs win was a fluke.

GSP serra esque

And KTFO Garbrandt that beat the brakes off of Cruz was KTFO by TJ.

Elevate your brain, cuhz.

I’ve watched that fight a bunch of times and I’m not sure how you can’t give the first three rounds to Cruz. Tj kept coming stronger in the last two but Cruz definitely won the first three. I think he does even better in a rematch now that he’s had a few fights.

That said, killashaw is still a beast and so is Cody. If that first round had been 30 seconds longer cost might still be champ. Honestly all three of them could swap the title back and forth. All three wreck Mighty Mouse as well.
I had TJ winning all 5. Aggression is judged high in my book. Running less so.

Maybe rd 3 Cruz took.

Last edited:

That said, killashaw is still a beast and so is Cody. If that first round had been 30 seconds longer cost might still be champ. Honestly all three of them could swap the title back and forth. All three wreck Mighty Mouse as well.

I was with you till that last sentence. Mighty Mouse makes them all look like amateurs.

And cody dominated Cruz, proves Cody is still the best and TJs win was a fluke.

GSP serra esque

Still salty that Necktat lost huh? You'll get over it eventually, even if it takes a few years.

That would be horrible for the sport and the business.

cruz beat mighty mouse 50-45 with a broken hand lmao

Oh, you mean when Mighty Mouse was fighting up a weight class and long before he reached his prime. Cool story. It's a new day and DJ is a much better fighter today and at his natural weight class.

Back