2012 Black Friday Gear Deals Thread

Ok the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Gear List is complete and is scheduled to be released at midnight EST November 23rd , all info is as accurate as can be, included are links to the retailers store and a small description on what savings they offer. Please note that some retailers are offering limited quantities so if you see what you want, best to make sure you buy as quickly as possible.

List will be available with updates as well .

for the ufc store, is the UFC FightShop 20% the coupon code for the additional 20% ? like, do we tell them "fightshop" and whatever the other one is? basically can u explain more how we get 40% off amd free shipping lol

Call up to place an order. Tell them you are a fight Club member for that 20%, then use the friends and family 20% coupon.

Guys on the UG are doing this to get the StrikeForce gloves for $20. Now you know why you will be seeing a ton on ebay for $100 a pair.

Guys, there are about 33 vendors n the BF list, just to give you a heads up, some have already posted here , but there are still a lot more

Right I remember last years... So its the same this year, just hidden... till Friday?

Right I remember last years... So its the same this year, just hidden... till Friday?

Yes

I vowed to ALL vendors it will be released at the same time, that way all vendors have a level playing field...Besides most of the coupon codes won't work until BF/Cyber Monday .

It will be posted here , and on other MMA/BJJ forums , other blogs , and let me just say that most of the vendors are well known stores, with some new ones added in .

I also won't release the list until BF because i am waiting for several other vendors to send me their info ....

Right. Thats cool. You got Six Deuce (62gear.com) on the list? They're doing some pretty cheap shorts and I've rep'd them for years. Let me know if you need the email or link if you don't have it.

Right. Thats cool. You got Six Deuce (62gear.com) on the list? They're doing some pretty cheap shorts and I've rep'd them for years. Let me know if you need the email or link if you don't have it.

yep they are there

Heads up for those who might be interested, Killer Bee also announced that they'll have a Black Friday sale.

oh go on then, here's my BF discount:

546801_444184108975329_505231654_n.jpg

shameless plug over

Heads up for those who might be interested, Killer Bee also announced that they'll have a Black Friday sale.

info or link pls?

oh go on then, here's my BF discount:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546801_444184108975329_505231654_n.jpg[IMG]

shameless plug over[/QUOTE]

ahaha ! cool ! got you down

info or link pls?

Unfortunately... that's it!

Jesse posted to their FB on Sunday "Something wicked this way comes on Black Friday." with no other details, besides "One day discount" in the comments section.

Personally, I was hoping the custom gis were arriving early, but no luck.

Back