2013/2014 Summer Transfer Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best part. The kid gets to boast about his conquest while the teacher faces the punishment.

Man if a teacher would have seduced me at 15 I would still be riding the coattails of it!

and by riding the coattails you mean jerking the chain to the memory of that lustful encounter?

and by riding the coattails you mean jerking the chain to the memory of that lustful encounter?

cabal.gif

What is the legend?

Really? Supposedly, in Chester, a person is permitted to shoot a Welshman with a bow and arrow, as long as he is inside the city walls after midnight. It's such a random thing, lol.

Really? Supposedly, in Chester, a person is permitted to shoot a Welshman with a bow and arrow, as long as he is inside the city walls after midnight. It's such a random thing, lol.

Good thing that I'm in the South of Wales then.

Wow, just saw this:

BtGULMZCUAAr2MO.png

Wow, just saw this:

BtGULMZCUAAr2MO.png

Yeah he resigned with Bellator - announced on the MMAHour I believe!

Man I wanna see Daley face strikers in the UFC

Good thing that I'm in the South of Wales then.

I've been to Swansea and all the way to Milford Haven.

Fuck all to see/do really.

Yeah he resigned with Bellator - announced on the MMAHour I believe!

Man I wanna see Daley face strikers in the UFC

I wanna see him stand and bang!

Once Daley gets a following again and there's money to be made, he'll be back

[YT]ZxPmKcIH8rk[/YT]

fuck BT Sports

official Dortmund fan twitter account
"Like Klopp just confirmed, Hummels is NOT leaving this season."

"Klopp when confronted with the Hummels rumours: "did they also say €20m?" *laughs* "when papers mention such numbers you know it's garbage."

"Klopp about Reus and Hummels: "there are no signs that either of them wants to leave our club."

1391953403605.gif

Bad news for Juventus new-boy Alvaro Morata, who has suffered a knee injury in training just two days after sealing his

Is bT the UKs version of comcast? Portland is hopefully going to have Google fiber soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back