2014-15 NBA Discussion, v1 - I survived v13 and all I got was this lousy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The One True

GOAT Of All Time
@Brown
Reaction score
37 days...now we here. excuse the rather abrupt op, but i had to beat maincan to the punch numtumbah

excuse the rather abrupt op, but i had to beat maincan to the punch numtumbah
crickets.gif

btw when you're trying to be cool with me it's mainman, when you wanna seem tough it's maincan.......phony, i see through you

the one true plans on playing in all 8 pre-season games. looking like a 90% one true come oct. 28. heard through the grapevine that he is practically being forced to leave the gym after practice, dude is hungry.

the one true plans on playing in all 8 pre-season games. looking like a 90% one true come oct. 28. heard through the grapevine that he is practically being forced to leave the gym after practice, dude is hungry.

Do you go to Canker games up north? How much are the tickets?

im genuinely impressed he can even get wifi or cable in that igloo

one true to clarkson after rocking him with the spin move + baseline J: ''don't hurt yourself''

YawningCostlyBarebirdbat.gif

he's back. only 36+ yo who ever looked like ^that^ went by the name of mark jord. i'd say that's good company.

travel. he's rusty though so i'll let it slide.

three pro officials say no travel, sherdog user louky says travel. think we'll go with the 3 pros on this one.

nick young out for 8 weeks with torn ligaments in his thumb. come onnnnnnnnnnnnn it's just a tum a fooking tum!!

more shots for the one true then

pretty annoying to have an injury before the season even starts, lol @ two months for a sore thumb. but like kris barto said, just means more shots for the one true, and that's never a bad thing. feels like this team has good chemistry so far from the camp vids i've seen.

and posts like the above are exactly why canster & who92 aren't in the distinguished a-level league. some of us actually earned our way up here with fine judgment and a deep understanding of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back