2014 Fifa World Cup Thread v18; To Be Determined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if it came down to a coin flip, the losing team would get so mad for getting eliminated by pure bad luck on a flip lol
Its very unlikely to happen, would mean alot of draws and all being same scoreline draws.

Coin flip should be banned.

The players from the two teams should congregate for a shoot out or something.

Coin flip should be banned.

The players from the two teams should congregate for a shoot out or something.

That's what I'm thinking. At least a penalty shoot out requires some skill. Unlike a coin flip lol

Portugal just looks poor to me. Not enough players willing to put in the work in midfield and a suspect defense.
True but 1-2 amazing passes from Moutinho and CR7 is running alone against the goalkeeper (like it was against Sweden) or even Nani, might get it done.

That goal by Portugal was heartbreaking but at least we're still strong in this thing. I was nervous after that 1st goal by Portugal. We have shown that we have heart and don't get rattled. We're doing well.

That's what I'm thinking. At least a penalty shoot out requires some skill. Unlike a coin flip lol
What about 2vs2 mma fight? Pepe and Bruno Alves would beat any other combo.

despite all my soccer shit talk and complete ignorance of the game i have loved it.
A have a few friends who don't like or much care for Soccer but watch it religiously come World Cup time.

This World Cup has been one of the most entertaining in recent memory and both my native United States and Croatia still have a chance of making it to the knockout stage.

lol...I'm guilty of criticizing Klinsmann as much of anyone, but every move he's made has been spot on.

Curious to see who Germany fields. Do they risk star players getting injured or do they go for the win. Thursday is gonna be crazy as fuck

seriously; i'm feigning ill tomorrow so it ain't suspicious when i call in on thursday.

Will say this. Gf was watching with me and when Portugal scored the equalizer she threw her hands up and said fuck this shit I can't.

A have a few friends who don't like or much care for Soccer but watch it religiously come World Cup time.

This World Cup has been one of the most entertaining in recent memory and both my native United States and Croatia still have a chance of making it to the knockout stage.

i haven't watched since rooney was kicked from the game againt portugal 8 years ago after ronadaldo tattled on him. i think it was the same year zindane got red carded in the finals for the head butt. after rooney got kicked i threw my remote into a wall and said i would never watch soccer again. dude was rolling around under him like a baby, of course he got stepped on.

lol...I'm guilty of criticizing Klinsmann as much of anyone, but every move he's made has been spot on.
Talk to my father and he'd tell you Klinsmann is a piece of shit in his own words for turning the US into a defensive team when they were up 2-1 and not playing the same game like they were doing the whole time up until that point.

Still every single move he made today was spot on and it paid off big for them. 4 points and we have a very good chance of making it to the knockout stage.

I do wonder though if Germany will come out wanting a clear cut victory or just do enough to keep it a draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back