2014 FIFA World Cup, v34: The Day of Centre-Backs

Germany are and have been without there stellar performer Gundogan and arguably their best player in Reus he whole tourney though. Kinda evens it out.

Well at least Brazil has their excuses ready for getting bounced in the next round.

Edit: lol at defending his diving because of the one time he legitimately got hurt.

I'm gonna acknowledge this post just because nobody seems to be throwing the new guy a bone here...

You're welcome. Carry on.

James is a guy who, even though he had a breakout performance in this World Cup, have plenty of titles and accolades, both individual and with his teams.

You can't compare Rodriguez with fucking Diouf. Just...no.
Haha you'd be surprises how many people touted him as the next great African superstar. Also Podolski is another example. His hype after WC 2006 was huge too.

JUST IN: Brazil's Neymar to miss rest of ‪ World Cup‬: http://abcn.ws/1xtIP9Q

Brazil's team doctor says Neymar will miss the rest of the World Cup after breaking a vertebrae during the team's quarterfinal win over Colombia.

ozil is pissed hummels is getting all the glory lmao

tumblr_n87bsgtSED1rj1dl7o1_500.jpg

Anybody have a link to the neymar story?

Haha you'd be surprises how many people touted him as the next great African superstar. Also Podolski is another example. His hype after WC 2006 was huge too.

James has been making a lot of noise before the World Cup. Won the Argentinian league with Banfield and plenty of titles in Portugal with Porto, including an Europa League.

No point of comparison with Podolski and Diouf. For them, it was a career-making performance. For James, it was his arrival to the center stage.

Broken vertebra for Neymar. Colombia took Brazil w them. To the deepest hole in hell.

He should be back in 5 weeks

It looks like the injury occured in the lumbar region of his spine, which means he could be out for 6-8 weeks, but could be out for longer (3-9 months) before he can return to full function.

Now I need Maksy to insult in Portuguese to complete the Rustle Bingo.

James has been making a lot of noise before the World Cup. Won the Argentinian league with Banfield and plenty of titles in Portugal with Porto, including an Europa League.

No point of comparison with Podolski and Diouf. For them, it was a career-making performance. For James, it was his arrival to the center stage.

Who knows.

Brazil deserved Neymars injury. They had the friendly ref.
Eat shit now motherfuckers.

As a Brasil fan I'm not too worried about Germany. Ghana exposed them with their pace, Brasil should eat them up.

Losing Neymar is obviously big but putting Jo in up top could be used to exploit Germany on the counter. Losing Silva is big too so it will be interesting to see what Brasil does in the d.

That was awful,way worse than any biting. One year ban at least.

Brazil deserved Neymars injury. They had the friendly ref.
Eat shit now motherfuckers.

Your such a nice person. You should be nominated, dare I say win, for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back