2014 FIFA World Cup, v34: The Day of Centre-Backs

Brazil deserved Neymars injury. They had the friendly ref.
Eat shit now motherfuckers.

umad-small-boy-car.gif

As a Brasil fan I'm not too worried about Germany. Ghana exposed them with their pace, Brasil should eat them up.

Losing Neymar is obviously big but putting Jo in up top could be used to exploit Germany on the counter. Losing Silva is big too so it will be interesting to see what Brasil does in the d.
yAgtwtA.jpg

Also this is payback for the beyond disgusting dive by Fred against Croatia in the first game. I love how Fred was thanking God right after. Go ask Satan for a deal now cuz without Neymar Brazil is fucked.
Have fun w the riots lolol

Also this is payback for the beyond disgusting dive by Fred against Croatia in the first game. I love how Fred was thanking God right after. Go ask Satan for a deal now cuz without Neymar Brazil is fucked.
Have fun w the riots lolol

Justifying a flying knee into someone's back compared to a dive(Fred actually fell and waved his arms to make up for his lack of ability to keep his feet) Kind of pathetic.

JUST IN: Brazil's Neymar to miss rest of ‪ World Cup‬: http://abcn.ws/1xtIP9Q

Brazil's team doctor says Neymar will miss the rest of the World Cup after breaking a vertebrae during the team's quarterfinal win over Colombia.

Wow! Now I feel bad for making fun of his dives.

I thought he was gonna be carried to the tunnel and sprint the rest of the way back.

Poor guy, I think Brazil is done now. There's no one that could match neymar to get the double teams.

Justifying a flying knee into someone's back compared to a dive(Fred actually fell and waved his arms to make up for his lack of ability to keep his feet) Kind of pathetic.

Lol look at the fouls Brazil committed in the first half that didnt even result in yellow cards. What do you expect Colombians would do. The ref was bought from day 1. Expect and even worse ref against Germany. I repeat, go and invoke Satan because blood will flow through the streets of Brazil soon.

Lol look at the fouls Brazil committed in the first half that didnt even result in yellow cards. What do you expect Colombians would do. The ref was bought from day 1. Expect and even worse ref against Germany. I repeat, go and invoke Satan because blood will flow through the streets of Brazil soon.

Take a brisk walk son

Germany are and have been without there stellar performer Gundogan and arguably their best player in Reus he whole tourney though. Kinda evens it out.

Very arguable. Also, Germany are a much more even team. Plus, they've had several weeks to play without those guys, Brazil will have 4 days.

But anyway, someone's gonna have to pull a Garrincha in 1962 for Brazil. Oscar? Hulk?

Some people are saying it'll now be one-sided for Germany. Lol wut? Germany-France wasn't one-sided, no way Germany-Brazil will be. I say it's dead even now.

Brazil deserved Neymars injury. They had the friendly ref.
Eat shit now motherfuckers.

Damn.

The rustle is coming from all directions now. Holy shit.

You buffons just wait. BLOOD of the innocent will taint this world cup. Fred and the rest of the clowns better hope the gangsters at FIFA put an expert scammer for he next game. Maybe the japanese thug from game 1

Now you're just trying too hard.

Hopefully Zuniga gets some kind of punishment. That was uncalled for.

I'm really looking forward to the the explanations of why Brazil aren't good enough after they win the final. Will be gold.

They won't beat Germany without Neymar and Thiago Silva

You buffons just wait. BLOOD of the innocent will taint this world cup. Fred and the rest of the clowns better hope the gangsters at FIFA put an expert scammer for he next game. Maybe the japanese thug from game 1

We have found the quarter final version of TheStruggle

Back