2014 FIFA World Cup, v34: The Day of Centre-Backs

Lol look at the fouls Brazil committed in the first half that didnt even result in yellow cards. What do you expect Colombians would do. The ref was bought from day 1. Expect and even worse ref against Germany. I repeat, go and invoke Satan because blood will flow through the streets of Brazil soon.

You buffons just wait. BLOOD of the innocent will taint this world cup. Fred and the rest of the clowns better hope the gangsters at FIFA put an expert scammer for he next game. Maybe the japanese thug from game 1

I think that's enough internet for you today.

Lol look at the fouls Brazil committed in the first half that didnt even result in yellow cards. What do you expect Colombians would do. The ref was bought from day 1. Expect and even worse ref against Germany. I repeat, go and invoke Satan because blood will flow through the streets of Brazil soon.
Hail Satan!

didnt look intentional though.

I don't see the reason why Zuniga needed to jump on that challenge though.

ScentedJampackedArmyworm.gif

Someone asked for flaming in portuguese, here it is.

Colombianos do caralho, chorem de volta pra casa. Zuniga maldito devia ser banido do futebol! Merda de pa

Neymar is a 5'8 skinny guy who gets beaten up in every game he plays.

Yes, he started to fall more often, which helps to prevent injuries.

I think people just don't realize how small (not only in height) he is compared to other players when they talk shit on his "diving" skills.

At least it will help the refs to believe in him more next time someone fouls him and he falls.

Keep laughing haters,WC is not over...

Damn shame to find out about Neymar's injury, fractured his third lumbar vertebra and out from 4 to 6 weeks. Regardless of the dislike (or hate according to some posts read here) that's something I'd never wish to any player.

No Thiago and no Neymar facing the Germans next doesn't look good at all for the hosts.

I think people just don't realize how small (not only in height) he is compared to other players when they talk shit on his "diving" skills.

At least it will help the refs to believe in him more next time someone fouls him and he falls.

Most people talking shit are just talking shit to talk shit. If you watch the games, Neymar is one of the most legitimately fouled players in world football. Sure, he's dived. What attacking players haven't? It's always been exaggerated.

Neymar isn't alone for this. There are other players that get called for diving more than they actually do. They do, but not like people claim.

Are you sure? Neymar looks to be at least 5'11" probably around 6'0 or so. At least on tv he does

Someone asked for flaming in portuguese, here it is.

Colombianos do caralho, chorem de volta pra casa. Zuniga maldito devia ser banido do futebol! Merda de pa

he literally jumped off the ground like he got hit by a shotgun after a minor collision a few minutes before he got really fouled by zuniga

he did the same shit vs uruguay last year

[YT]AqHrM5_c4I4[/YT]

Brasil devia deixar essa merda de Conmebol,sempre foi assim na libertadores e agora na copa do mundo tbm,os merdinhas invejosos dando porrada em brasileiros...

Lol yeah sure. Leave the Conmebol. Go play in Oceania. Have fun with the riots after the germans send you and your shitty politicians to hell.

looks like he misjudged the ball.

Yeah, it looks like the classic clumsy challenge from an overzealous and nervous defender. These types of fouls are extremely common and anyone that watches football knows this.

If he wanted to hurt him, a knee to the spine is a terrible way to do it. A kick to the heel/Achilles tendon region is more efficient and much more subtle.

Brasil devia deixar essa merda de Conmebol,sempre foi assim na libertadores e agora na copa do mundo tbm,os merdinhas invejosos dando porrada em brasileiros...

Lol. Settle down, bro.

In futebol, like in every single sport, the big teams get more friendly calls from the refs. And Brazil and its clubs are unquestionably big and famous.

Back