2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v9: This is what a GOAT rebuild summer looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us just root against Lebron especially in the Finals.

didnt thi shappen a while ago? or was it just rumors

Lin's making a poverty salary this season. His dad probably beats him.

good thing we just saw him play his last one.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

my body is ready for the new laker season
tremendous post

ZwVxnyu.jpg

i

loaded at all 5 positions, both starters and bench? CHECK
hot ticket FA's signed at a bargain? CHECK
most nba ready rook w/ the highest ceiling? CHECK
young, healthy, athletic roster from top to bottom? CHECK
greatest scorer, defender, and overall talent in nba history? CHECK CHECK CHECK

a star-studded lineup. unlike dwert, booze will bring the GRIT and TOUGHNESS, crash the boards, and sacrifice his body for the greater good. think of him as "The Enforcer". jerry nguyen will finally have a chance to showcase himself, free from the clutches of jane hardy. we'll call him "The Facilitator", looking at a ~14 apg season. hill will be his usual beast on the glass, hustle on defense, set good hard screens, and look for his putbacks ("The Garbage Man").

sam nash's hibernation will have paid off, making him the youngest 40 year old athlete in sports, with great wisdom to impart on a young core ("The Visionary"). julian's foot will hold up just fine en route to being crowned ROY, expect some big time plays from this kid ("The Next Big Thing"). swaggy p will do what he does best - instant buckets, and creating his own shot out of thin air ("The Creator"). last but certainly not least, an even moderately healthy kobe bean (70% +) will take this team to a whole nother level, the final piece to a championship puzzle. we're looking at a 25/6/6 season, bit of a drop-off but that's to be expected when you share the ball w/ so many guys who could be no. 1 options on a different team. you may know him as "The Finisher", "The Winner", "The Greatest", or simply put, The One True.

av0YyBq_460sa_v1.gif

This thread is slightly better than the last nba thread about those lifetime loomers the flippers. But the flakers with bryant are stuck in a state of looming as well.
But hey, there are winners and then there are loomers

This thread is slightly better than the last nba thread about those lifetime loomers the flippers. But the flakers with bryant are stuck in a state of looming as well.
But hey, there are winners and then there are loomers

Seriously, I feel bad for these Canifornian basketball fans.

FUN FACT: a NBA Fernals game hasn't been played west of Texas in over 4 years LMAO

No need to worry the Lakers just had the GOAT summer rebuild. My sauce the OP.

Seriously, I feel bad for these Canifornian basketball fans.

FUN FACT: a NBA Fernals game hasn't been played west of Texas in over 4 years LMAO

Lakes have almost DOUBLE the championships that the last 3 NBA champion teams have COMBINED... LMAO

EXPOSED

These teams cant even full loom, their loomage is close to empty. And if anyone thinks differently your loomometer is off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back