2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v9: This is what a GOAT rebuild summer looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling should be given an award he let Elgin Baylor keep his job for two decades a non racist would have fired him way, way, way earlier.

Are people sleeping on the Pelicans this season? I just remembered they got Asik. They could field one of the best defensive starting 5s in the entire NBA:

F - Anthony Davis
F - Tyreke Evans
C - Omer Asik
G - Jrue Holiday
G - Eric Gordon

The only obvious weakness in that lineup is outside shooting but their sixth man is Ryan Anderson

They wod probably win the Least. In the west they're still a lottery team.

Chris Paul has been boycotting the conference finals for 10 years.

deandreohmy.gif

Are people sleeping on the Pelicans this season? I just remembered they got Asik. They could field one of the best defensive starting 5s in the entire NBA:

F - Anthony Davis
F - Tyreke Evans
C - Omer Asik
G - Jrue Holiday
G - Eric Gordon

The only obvious weakness in that lineup is outside shooting but their sixth man is Ryan Anderson

Three undersized combo guards and two centers. What an amazing lineup.

LOL, was just watching some SL highlight vids on youtube, and caught this old dude reacting to a Shannon Brown layup and I thought of you cans:

@ 14 seconds...

Here, I cropped it and slowed it down some, just in case one of you wants to add it your gif arsenal...

albn9.gif

F - Anthony Davis
F - Tyreke Evans
C - Omer Asik
G - Jrue Holiday
G - Eric Gordon

If they all stay healthy

Lol'ed hard @ the unbridled audacity to even mention that game. A game that the One True undoubtedly carried/closed out LMAO!!!

This was the maestro at the peak of his powers.

im actually not gonna disagree with this

-----

CP3 and the rest of the Flerps are definitely not gonna sit out any part of the season. guys got child support payments, probably. Re: PeliCANS, it seemed like they really struggled to score points last year, so that is gonna be their struggle this year. Probably a league pass team this year, along with the Bucks.

Wonder if Tyreke will ever learn how to shoot even half decent.

Nope.

So you're telling me that the "they're so brave!" and "they came together and rose above racism!" stories were a sham?

This shit still annoys me

Nobody called Doc and the players out on their bullshit, to the best of my knowledge. Even mah boy Simmons was like "Doc should be sportsman of the year!11".... and yet, when I heard the news about the whole Donaldo situation, I was like "well no shit, I've been reading Simmons articles for years, I know this guy is a racist piece of shit"

If I decided to work for a Klansman, and I knew he was a Klansman, and he got exposed for being a fucking Klansman... well then how the hell can I protest it. How can players claim they had no idea he was a piece of shit, when I was well aware

It really does annoy me

cause if you call the flerps out for their fake-ass stand, youll get called a racist
then everyone is gonna think you're a racist
even if its undeserved

Chris Paul has been boycotting the conference finals for 10 years.

garnett.gif

long live palp.gif

Three undersized combo guards and two centers. What an amazing lineup.

Davis is a PF, he says he likes playing that position, it's a good team if they stay healthy.

That new gif is classic. Its almost like that guy new he was posing for the SBSC

anyone rooting for Donaldo?

I really hope he wins this whole situation. They be taking away property if you say words perceived as racism in the land of the free?

Faustican wouldn't have any personal property left if teh Feds read all the crap he posts in here.

I really hope he wins this whole situation. They be taking away property if you say words perceived as racism in the land of the free?

Faustican wouldn't have any personal property left if teh Feds read all the crap he posts in here.

Like half the owners in the league (at least) aren't closet racists? Please.

lol @ all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back