+$$+ 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v4: Multiple Sauces Edition +$$+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangDaGawd

Tough Scene
@Gold
Reaction score
XvwDvJw.jpg

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh do not appear to be acting in unison with free agency now underway.

James, Wade and Bosh met last Wednesday, but they walked away from the meeting only knowing that James wanted a max contract. Wade and Bosh expressed a commitment to remain with the Miami Heat, but James was unsure.

James did not ask or suggest that Wade and Bosh opt out of their deals or take lesser salaries to allow the Heat to add other top players, according to the sources.

Bosh and Wade are intent on returning to Miami, but neither of them knows what James will do.

"It's not a done deal," said one source, when asked about James' return to Miami. "That's for sure."

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN

Faust and Mike:

200.gif

Everyone Else:
picard.png

lol @ thinking Mike and Faust are different people.

Wade just lost 10 million

Actually make that 20

Broussard's a tool. Lebron will be back.

wade is gonna strangle a bitch if lebroom betrays him after opting out. part of me wants him to re-sign though just to ensure a second round bounce. lol @ broom thinking he's a max contract player, the nerve of this guy.

Wasn't that Wade @ 10 mill and Bosh @ 11 debunked? It was more like Wade for 12 and Bosh for 15 leaving like 4 million left after signing Haslem.

Can't sign no one of importance with 4 million.

I dont see how you do four years at 12 or 15 if you could do 5 years at 90 mill if you are someone like Posh. Probably be his last good pay day and I don't see them necessarily winning next year with Wade's steady decline.

Somebody send my shoop to Mr Sauces himself, on twitter or whatever, if any of you have active accounts

edit: send, not sent

Again I am really surprised that Wade opted out. Figured he would take that juicy final part of his contract and ride into the sunset.

Mills gets $12mil/3yrs. Considering how much the other less-coveted got Spurs got a good deal and we can chalk it up to loyalty.

Lebron going to be a clipper.

Lebron coming to the Faptors with his boy Drizzy. You heard it here first.

imgres

These new NBA threads dont need umbrellas or boomerangs or wtvr anymore, its not like they'll get stickied

Mills gets $12mil/3yrs. Considering how much the other less-coveted got Spurs got a good deal and we can chalk it up to loyalty.
title contenders + best friends (his words) > Shit organization + money

29bk4na.jpg

So what's the latest on the most racist franchise in the association?

So what's the latest on the most racist franchise in the association?

In terms of Free agency?

Reached out to Ed Davis, and Kris Kardashian, who would be pretty decent backup PFs, and likely looking to bring in a solid SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back