2015/16 Premier League Thread: Louis van Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa 1-3 Everton, Gestede!

The comeback is on with nobody watching it.

Am I a deluded cunt for starting to believe again?

Win tomorrow, then at SHL, 3 off..

First time I've seen a nervousness in Leicester's play. Build up is slower tonight. I'm not saying it's Wengerish, but they aren't as sharp as normal. Pressure.

---

Sunderland 2-2 Palace, Borini.

Last edited:
HOLD ON WEST BROM U CUNTS

90 MINS...

Am I a deluded cunt for starting to believe again?

Win tomorrow, then at SHL, 3 off..

First time I've seen a nervousness in Leicester's play. Build up is slower tonight. I'm not saying it's Wengerish, but they aren't as sharp as normal. Pressure.

You were a deluded cunt for thinking it's all over with 11 games left and only a 5 point gap. Arsenal can defo still win it. West Ham will not be easy for Spurs tomorrow. I'm looking forward to durby game, should be a grand affair.

I don't really see nerves from them, they've had plenty of chances, being aggressive in the 2nd half. First goal allowed was bad defense but second was a good free kick

They looked a lot worse vs Norwich over the weekend even though they won

Offfff Ulloa misses a sitter

2-2 FT

@blokeybloke Everton at $1.85 against a team the prem Fred 11 could beat.

Should of be sending the bookies broke ffs...

I fucking hope West Ham do Spurs tomorrow otherwise this is getting scary.

@Tobago Jones

Fucking banter doe if Spurs end up winning the league........

You were a deluded cunt for thinking it's all over with 11 games left and only a 5 point gap. Arsenal can defo still win it. West Ham will not be easy for Spurs tomorrow. I'm looking forward to durby game, should be a grand affair.

we're managed by wenger doe

We got you fam, Sp*rs aren't winning tomorrow.

YdNKc67.gif

Really torn watching Leicester games. On the one hand i don't want them to get too far ahead of Arsenal but on the other if Arsenal end up bottling it, which looks more and more likely, Spurs have a clear path to the title.

@blokeybloke Everton at $1.85 against a team the prem Fred 11 could beat.

Should of be sending the bookies broke ffs...

I think re-adding Lukaku to my fantasy team today (I dropped him over the weekend since Everton didn't play) was the easiest decision I've had to make this entire season.

Chelsea in 8th for now :eek:

Really torn watching Leicester games. On the one hand i don't want them to get too far ahead of Arsenal but on the other if Arsenal end up bottling it, which looks more and more likely, Spurs have a clear path to the title.

Another gooner?!? Welcome

Wenger in or Wenger out mate?

we're managed by wenger doe

I know m8 and he has messed with your minds for many years but these title run ins do funny things to teams. Even an experienced group of winners managed by Fergie (the year Citeh won their first) bottled it BADLY and in multiple games. I just don't see anyone running away with it and with such fine margins anything can happen. You will win tomorrow and Spurs will drop points, imo.

Keep the faith LAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back