2015 Freestyle/Greco-Roman (International) Wrestling Discussion

That's crazy abut Tsirtsis. He should only be a couple of semesters away from graduating and he's leaving an NU degree on the table in favor of ISU or NI

Looks like he was struggling academically which forced him to transfer if he wanted to wrestle his senior season. It's a damn shame all the horrific things that have happened to him in the past year or so.

Yeah, it's clear he was no where near the same wrestler he was the previous 2 seasons. I would have loved to see him in peak form against Zain last season. Unstoppable offense vs. impenetrable defense

(slight hyperbole withstanding)

Should we have a separate thread for the Olympics? What's the over/under on how many people Sadulaev tech falls?

Alright I'll be the Homer and say Cox shocks the world and takes out Sadulev

Maybe academics are playing a role in the decision?

I think given the fact that PSU is already pretty well loaded with 2 champs all but locked up unless something ridiculous happens, I don't think it's necessary to bring Hall in when he can take an Oly RS and you can put Rasheed in at 174 who, from all accounts, tosses McCutcheon around in the room.

Look like Hall is offcially RSing.

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/08/penn_state_wrestling_cael_sand_1.html

Back