2016 MLB discussion V4: Giancarlo Mendoza Line Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have started watching a fair amount of diamondback games this year on tv. i have come to realize that chip hale is an absolute dumpster fire of a manager. he has no fucking clue.

i really hope that they get the lead going into the 8th tomorrow so he can bring hudson in AGAIN to get nobody out and lose the game for them. its like he doesnt realize that he is not 100% obligated to pitch him in the 8th if they are winning

Wonder if Reyes plays well enough to make it out of the minors. He was bad the 2nd half of last year.

Reyes is a noodle arm can. Would he even be an upgrade over Flores at 3b?

Trevor Rosenthal gives up the lead and misses another save. Cardinals should make Seung Hwan Oh the closer and give Rosenthal the situational role.

Trevor Rosenthal gives up the lead and misses another save. Cardinals should make Seung Hwan Oh the closer and give Rosenthal the situational role.

Siegrist would likely take closer role first. Oh would get chances, but they like him in 8th inning. Wouldn't surprise me if he got it over Siegrist though.

Pine Tar Pineda kinda looks like a real pitcher again. Thank the gods

Must be Tar'in again. Buchholz needs to get back to loading up his forearms with the bullfrog and then his rat tail with w/e he puts in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back