2016 MLB Discussion v6: BP Jersey Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Jays sign Bautista to a 5 year deal for 25 a year.

I'd go 3 with a team option for the 4th.

Spring Training his demands were rumoured to be 5/150

Dudes hitting .221 with 14 HR's and is 35 years old and you want to give him a 4 year deal that will probably be around 100 million bucks. The way you evaluate players and the way you throw around this money in your head is fucking retarded.

Dudes hitting .221 with 14 HR's and is 35 years old and you want to give him a 4 year deal that will probably be around 100 million bucks. The way you evaluate players and the way you throw around this money in your head is fucking retarded.

3 years*

Some team will give him 4 or 5 years at 20+ anyways, I wouldn't match that. 3 years is the longest I'd go.

Spoken like a fan of a broke team.

It ain't my money, and there's no salary cap.

I'd be happy to see this stingy ass team actually overpay someone who isn't Vernon Wells.

With a 4th year team option which you'll surely want to give him for his shit-tier production. Hopefully the Gheys aren't as dumb as their fans and tell that can to eat shit and live so he can go die out in Boston or NY.

1 year 10 million. He will still turn 36 in 2016

Spoken like a fan of a broke team.

It ain't my money, and there's no salary cap.

I'd be happy to see this stingy ass team actually overpay someone who isn't Vernon Wells.
This isn't about the Gheys, it's about Sauce and te way he constantly contradicts himself when coming to contracts and player production/age. Dude wants to give a .221 14 HR hitter at the age of 35 a 100 mill deal and a can like Gheyward a 200 million dollar deal.

Bautista is already in decline. Will lol hard at his numbers in the next two years.

This isn't about the Gheys, it's about Sauce and te way he constantly contradicts himself when coming to contracts and player production/age. Dude wants to give a .221 14 HR hitter at the age of 35 a 100 mill deal and a can like Gheyward a 200 million dollar deal.

Don't want to give him 100 million, 3 years and 20 per sounds good to me though. He's performing under his true talent level

Some team will give him more term and aav than that tho.

Also, lol @ Ghey's fans always calling Canpa a broke team and shit, fuck off. Rays inception was 1998 and since then they've had more success as a franchise than the Gheys have, have one good fucking year and you Canucks think you own baseball, you aren't shit, and you don't know shit.

Bautista will be lucky to get anything more than a 2 year deal.

I really wish Odor's chin check would have put that piece of shit in a coma.

Also, lol @ Ghey's fans always calling Canpa a broke team and shit, fuck off. Rays inception was 1998 and since then they've had more success as a franchise than the Gheys have, have one good fucking year and you Canucks think you own baseball, you aren't shit, and you don't know shit.

657bdaaa7345ccb354493f7f8bb80dcd.373x243x15.gif

The Rays are basically a major league farm system for teams that aren't broke as shit lol.

Move em to Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back