2016, you decide president from 4 biggest parties

Who do you for for?

• Total voters

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So let's say somehow everything comes down to your vote in 2016. For some reason a vote for Hillary, Trump, Jill Stein, and Gary Johnson will result in them becoming president. Who do you vote for?

Johnson so that the war room traffic will slow down drastically

Johnson so that the war room traffic will slow down drastically

Was this a joke about him being boring or a joke about him deregulating and allowing IP's to artificially slow down and tier internet access for profit?

I'd vote Trump again, more happily than I did the first time in fact.

I voted Hillary so I could see what life is like with no freedom.

I changed my vote from the actual election in Jill Stein, to Gary Johnson. I liked GJ more, but I thought he had his 5% of the vote to get national funding for the Libertarian party locked up. Was hoping the green party could get to 5% as well. Would have voted for GJ if I knew he wasn't going to get to 5%.

I liked GJ more

I try to have respect for you and then you drop turds like this.

Other than being supposedly ideologically opposed to intervention, which is a pretty simplistic deflection on foreign policy, Johnson's platform was altogether the worst of any candidate, Trump included.

I try to have respect for you and then you drop turds like this.

Other than being supposedly ideologically opposed to intervention, which is a pretty simplistic deflection on foreign policy, Johnson's platform was altogether the worst of any candidate, Trump included.

Platforms are important. Not nearly as important as not being for sale.

FYI, if my choice in 2020, ends up being Warner, or Trump, I will once again vote 3rd party.

You say GJ sucks, and he does have his weak points, but honestly, Jill Stein is a walking disaster, and makes GJ look highly legitimate in comparison.

Both candidates weren't real contenders though, and voting for them has to do with getting another party general funding.

I voted for Gary Johnson because I refused to vote for Hillary or Trump. Who gives a fuck if he doesn't know the name of some shithole city in Syria.

I would not vote so that it would be a 4 way tie and throw the country in chaos because I am the 21st century version of a Sith Lord.

How did Hillary get 4 votes? I expected 2 at most.

Back