NCAA Wrestling

I don't think they'll see each other in folk again. I think Fix will be a weight up at least for his career.

I think there is a decent chance we see them in Free or am All star match at Catch weight or where Lee moves up.

It's also possible goes up to 133 one year in college just for the challenge.

He bumped up for Fix at Cadets and wrestled on a bum wheel at PIAAs

It seems like the kid likes challenging himself.

Foley says a lot of stupid shit, but him saying Mueller is the odds on favorite to win 133 takes the cake.

Foley says a lot of stupid shit, but him saying Mueller is the odds on favorite to win 133 takes the cake.

I truly despise him. Met him at NCAA's a few years ago and a D1 head coach told him to get the fuck out of his space haha I can tell his SJW is not popular in the wrestling community.

I think there is a decent chance we see them in Free or am All star match at Catch weight or where Lee moves up.

It's also possible goes up to 133 one year in college just for the challenge.

He bumped up for Fix at Cadets and wrestled on a bum wheel at PIAAs

It seems like the kid likes challenging himself.

Don't disagree but Brands kind of holds his guys out of stuff that isn't the season. Disappointing but he is who he is.

Just saw that Isaac Jordan is now an assistant at Okie State.

Zach Esposito, Chris, Perry, Tyler Caldwell, Isaac Jordan and on top of that their middleweights! If I were a top HS recruit I'd be looking to go there.

I truly despise him. Met him at NCAA's a few years ago and a D1 head coach told him to get the fuck out of his space haha I can tell his SJW is not popular in the wrestling community.

To further this quote, Foley was asking him why he didn't have more minority wrestlers on his team. This coach had 4 minority wrestlers starting for him lol and his incoming recruiting class was consisted of 3 white kids, 2 black kids, and 2 Hispanic kids. The coach was clearly pissed the fuck off and that's when he told him to get out of his fucking space.

The best part is he works for UWW and wholeheartedly condones their match fixing and Russian interference but hates the fact the election may have been impacted by Russians. So hypocritical and so UWW of him lol

To further this quote, Foley was asking him why he didn't have more minority wrestlers on his team. This coach had 4 minority wrestlers starting for him lol and his incoming recruiting class was consisted of 3 white kids, 2 black kids, and 2 Hispanic kids. The coach was clearly pissed the fuck off and that's when he told him to get out of his fucking space.

The best part is he works for UWW and wholeheartedly condones their match fixing and Russian interference but hates the fact the election may have been impacted by Russians. So hypocritical and so UWW of him lol
Wow, I’ve heard stories about him but that’s beyond ridiculous. Especially when foley is a private school kid who went to UVA. Jesus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back