NCAA Wrestling

I live about 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh and the 2 cable providers in the area both do not offer the BTN. It's fucking infuriating. How they can be in the heart of B10 country and not offer BTN is mind-boggling.

I live about 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh and the 2 cable providers in the area both do not offer the BTN. It's fucking infuriating. How they can be in the heart of B10 country and not offer BTN is mind-boggling.
That’s cable for you

TOxZYt4.gif

Who are the providers?

I get BTN included with the Red zone package with Comcast

FloWrestling just announced a broadcast deal with BigTen Plus!!

This got me so excited until I realised that the international package I subscribe to each season... Is actually BTN/BTN Plus wrapped up in one package... Always followed the Nittany Lions, so if I changed over I would miss.. the Ohio State. Iowa, and Rutgers duals! Hell No!!!

Also, what does this Mean:

"With the addition of the BTN Plus programming, FloPRO members will get an additional 73 duals, plus the Midlands and Big Ten Championships up until the championship finals."

Will the Finals not be broadcasted by Flo... Because BTN will be televising them?

This got me so excited until I realised that the international package I subscribe to each season... Is actually BTN/BTN Plus wrapped up in one package... Always followed the Nittany Lions, so if I changed over I would miss.. the Ohio State. Iowa, and Rutgers duals! Hell No!!!

Also, what does this Mean:

"With the addition of the BTN Plus programming, FloPRO members will get an additional 73 duals, plus the Midlands and Big Ten Championships up until the championship finals."

Will the Finals not be broadcasted by Flo... Because BTN will be televising them?

That's my understanding that anything that is part of the normal BTN TV broadcast will not be included under flo's subscription. This includes the matches of the week I believe as well. I subscribe to the BTN Plus every wrestling season but if I want to re-watch those specific matches or the B10 tournament finals I had to log in through my cable provider to do so and not just into my BTN plus account.

Definitely a step in the right direction for Flo but I think I'll continue to just subscribe to the BTN Plus package again from Nov.-March since it is still half the price.

That's my understanding that anything that is part of the normal BTN TV broadcast will not be included under flo's subscription. This includes the matches of the week I believe as well. I subscribe to the BTN Plus every wrestling season but if I want to re-watch those specific matches or the B10 tournament finals I had to log in through my cable provider to do so and not just into my BTN plus account.

Definitely a step in the right direction for Flo but I think I'll continue to just subscribe to the BTN Plus package again from Nov.-March since it is still half the price.

Thanks for clearing that up... Still tempted to sign up for Flo as well... Kaid Brock is one of my favourite wrestlers outside the BIG10 to watch and they will be broadcasting 9 Oklamoha State Duals... + They have the Scuffle and a lot of High School wrestling... on top of that Flograppling would also be part of the package... would be good value if I paid for the annual subscription

Anybody remember Bilal Makhov? The 3x world champion in freestyle who was supposed to enter the UFC a few years ago? He killed it at the Nusuev tournament today, he went 36-0.

Edit: Check: still got his boring, yet effective style. This guy is the master of the push out lol. He has won so many matches with just push outs.

Anybody remember Bilal Makhov? The 3x world champion in freestyle who was supposed to enter the UFC a few years ago? He killed it at the Nusuev tournament today, he went 36-0.

Edit: Check: still got his boring, yet effective style. This guy is the master of the push out lol. He has won so many matches with just push outs.

Makhov is a beast, he has medaled at the world level in both Freestyle and Greco. He has simultaneously won the Russian nationals in both Freestyle and Greco. If he entered the UFC, the bodies are going to pile up.

Makhov is a beast, he has medaled at the world level in both Freestyle and Greco. He has simultaneously won the Russian nationals in both Freestyle and Greco. If he entered the UFC, the bodies are going to pile up.
I would like to see him focus on freestyle (as it seems he is doing now) and wrestle at the European championships, he would meet with guys like Akgul, Petriashvili etc, would be cool to see how he would do.

I would like to see him focus on freestyle (as it seems he is doing now) and wrestle at the European championships, he would meet with guys like Akgul, Petriashvili etc, would be cool to see how he would do.

I focused on Freestyle for a while when he won 3 straight world golds.

He's still a beast and one of the few guys Dlagnev couldn't beat but I don't see him beating Agkul or Petri

I focused on Freestyle for a while when he won 3 straight world golds.

He's still a beast and one of the few guys Dlagnev couldn't beat but I don't see him beating Agkul or Petri
I agree, it would be cool to see an old/new face at the top of the rankings again though. But I don't see him beating the top 2, G-Wiz would make a good test for him. He is a developing wrestler himself.

Can't see anyone beating Taha or Petri at least until Gabel comes of age.

Gable is jumping into college this weekend and wrestling in the Daktronics open. He won’t see any notable heavies but cool to see some high school studs getting to mix it up with college athletes again.

Gable is jumping into college this weekend and wrestling in the Daktronics open. He won’t see any notable heavies but cool to see some high school studs getting to mix it up with college athletes again.

I remember Mocco beating a returning NCAA AA handily at a college Open going into his senior year.

I remember Mocco beating a returning NCAA AA handily at a college Open going into his senior year.

Yeah I don’t want to see opens full of a bunch of high schoolers but there are definitely ones I want to see test the waters. Hell there is the infamous story of Chance Marstellar entering the nittany lion open as an 8th grader. I believe he went 2-2. I mean he didn’t beat anyone worth anything other than walk on type guys but still cool to see a middle schooler do that. Lol

Back