2017 Kickfight of the year? Kickboxing & Muay Thai

andyjeezy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So it's that time of the year what are some of the best Kickboxing and Muay Thai, fights/wars/slugfests/comeback. This was my pick of Fight of the Year.

Off the top of my head:

Petdam vs. Rodtang
Chokdee vs. D.T.
Kongthoranee vs. Teptaksin
Muangthai vs. Kulabdam

Last edited:
Superlek Vs Sangmanee was a great fight.

Yokkao in the UK produced some really good fights this year also.

don't think this; do this!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOANXeFhjpKMAI5v0bzWFOMXMhm7odDOz

Got the ball rolling.

There was also a recent fight on Channel 7 that was billed as foty but I lost track of it. have no idea who was fighting,

Was it Nontakit/Pongsiri? I remember that was pretty good.

Btw does anyone remember that Omnoi fight where the guy went crazy in the 5th spamming punches over and over while in the clinch eating knees and elbows to the face? Can't remember if the fight was that good but I just remember that bit being hilarious.

^ that's the one I meant to cite in my first post. Saoek was the one when Kongtoranee scored a beautiful elbow KO. Teptaksin was the one with the epic comeback.

If you guys could post links if available for your choices that would be very beneficial :)

@AbeRudder not the best but if you're going to do a highlight Youssef vs Yodpayak had some great moments especially a crazy exchange at the end of the 4th round.

Not a frontrunner for FOTY but a good clash of styles to round out the playlist here:

Muangthai vs Kulabdam
blue shorts thai fighter wasnt chin down most of time

Back