2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Fried bear backstrap cooked in rendered bear fat sounds tasty.

I read a rumor that Madison hasnt reported because his really good friend in college killed himself, theres speculation that he borrowed his gun. Was found to have CTE after examination. If its true I dont blame him
Hilinski shot himself using Madison's gun?

FFFfffffuuuuuuuu

Makes sense then. I know Madison and like 2 other o-linemen (I think Dahl who was with the Lions last season as a rookie was there too) were the ones that found Hilinski when he never showed for the final post bowl game practice last year. They kicked the door down right as the cops were showing up and found him.

Last edited:
Well that's the saddest OP for a Packers thread. Jesus.

Hilinski shot himself using Madison's gun?

FFFfffffuuuuuuuu

Makes sense then. I know Madison and like 2 other o-linemen (I think Dahl who was with the Lions last season as a rookie was there too) were the ones that found Hilinski when he never showed for the final post bowl game practice last year. They kicked the door down right as the cops were showing up and found him.

Yeah its a rumor like i said, dont want to pass it off as fact. But the facts are that they were really good friends, that he borrowed a gun from someone he knew (he barely knew how to use one) and that Cole was into guns. Tie that in with his absence and people are connecting the dots. Could have just been what you said too. At the very least it likely seems related to that incident. If he was injured it would have been said already or hed be on IR

Lol seriously. From the title I was expecting Rodgers pics/gifs damn

I threw it together in 5 minutes. Will add some stuff during my lunch.

Yeah its a rumor like i said, dont want to pass it off as fact. But the facts are that they were really good friends, that he borrowed a gun from someone he knew (he barely knew how to use one) and that Cole was into guns. Tie that in with his absence and people are connecting the dots. Could have just been what you said too. At the very least it likely seems related to that incident. If he was injured it would have been said already or hed be on IR
That whole situation was painful as fuck to deal with. I only speak that way as I went there for a year and one of my friends works on their training staff and no one saw it coming. It was like one day Hilinski was there, happy, joking and the next they were all in the parking lot of his apartment watching his body be brought out of the apartment in a bag.

He had what looked like a promising career in front of him too.

Edit:

Last edited:
Injury report for today, as i said in the other thread pretty sure Josh Jones wont play at all, and its looks like I was right, still a DNP today. Burks and Crawford still listed as LP. So a chance to play IMO.

https://www.packers.com/team/injury-report/

How and why we havent picked up Eric Reid is insane. Would be the best safety on the roster is only 26 and would come cheap...

Last edited:
Good thing is both teams look like crap(first game though)

Hate that stadium. 4th&26

Good thing is both teams look like crap(first game though)

Hate that stadium. 4th&26

I don't think the Falcons will mentally get over these last two games against the Eagles. Whenever they get into the redzone Ryan will have PTSD.

So that means the Saints probably take the NFC South. <1>

I don't think the Falcons will mentally get over these last two games against the Eagles. Whenever they get into the redzone Ryan will have PTSD.

So that means the Saints probably take the NFC South. <1>
I can't get over how bad the play calling in the Red Zone is when they try to get Julio the ball.

No slant routs or inside routes called or crossing routes... Just quick read fades usually to the side of field they're lined up closest to

Should have been in the NFL thread all day yesterday. It was me and @Corona trying to show everyone the light. People still buy into this dude getting dragged along by Julio.

Rich mans Andy Dalton lmao

Also the Canthers are winning the south, fuck the saints.

Should have been in the NFL thread all day yesterday. It was me and @Corona trying to show everyone the light. People still buy into this dude getting dragged along by Julio.
I have to wonder how much last year and so far this year is Sarkesian being an argument FOR the Armenian genocide.

Also, I know he's a professional troll but Skip was going off about Rodgers calling Packers "America's Team" and Skip had a "they out played you the last three times the teams have met" with a "how bout them Boy. How bout that Prescott"

Um... correct me if I am wrong but the Pack are 2-1 in the last 3 meetings and the 2 wins were against Dak so........

I have to wonder how much last year and so far this year is Sarkesian being an argument FOR the Armenian genocide.

Also, I know he's a professional troll but Skip was going off about Rodgers calling Packers "America's Team" and Skip had a "they out played you the last three times the teams have met" with a "how bout them Boy. How bout that Prescott"

Um... correct me if I am wrong but the Pack are 2-1 in the last 3 meetings and the 2 wins were against Dak so........

Skip and Cowherd shit on Rodgers all the time and it is troll bait. Cowherd said Rodgers wasn't an all time top ten and he had Aikman in his top ten. Aikman's TD/INT ratio is basically 1 to 1. lmao, Troy played on some of the most stacked teams in the history of the league. Rodgers had a good defense once and one a ring. Absurd.

I hope the Packers don't look as rusty as those teams last night.

Fucking politics.

Haha and Reid would get me so hard.

So i didnt know this but Martinez is the signal caller again(he was also last time Morgan went down) and didnt do the greatest job at it... Hopefully his signal calling is better this year... Big job on defense. Kinda Surprised Ha-Ha isnt the caller then again he seems to play 5 yards deeper then most safeties lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back