***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Leonard goes to the Fakers so they fail hard next year. In the meantime will enjoy when they get rocked in the playoffs this year.

You gotta be a real idiot can to burn a guy’s jersey because your team traded him. Lmao CANadia. CRaps are the ones without loyalty not Emar

Raptors really want to continue their losing culture

You gotta be a real idiot can to burn a guy’s jersey because your team traded him. Lmao CANadia. CRaps are the ones without loyalty not Emar
gotta be a real idiot can to both like a post and comment on it without watching the 10 second video. LMAO

gotta be a real idiot can to both like a post and comment on it without watching the 10 second video. LMAO
Meh I’m at work, I’ll own this fuckup I guess lol

Edit: my work blocks twitter, Instagram, all that good shit. Back to browsing on my phone feeling like a fool!

Last edited:
well, the Spurs found their sucker, and made it out of this whole thing alright.

This whole time Kawhi was hiding his true self. A big ole bitch. If the trade gets rescinded that’s two teams that just fucked themselves.

will Lowry request a trade now?

Did you even watch the video lol?

This whole time Kawhi was hiding his true self. A big ole bitch. If the trade gets rescinded that’s two teams that just fucked themselves.

?

i still dont get why he's a bitch.

look and what the Raptors did to DeRozan. why should the player have any more loyalty than the other side?

he lost trust in his Org. and wanted out. i dont see the drama here.

?

look and what the Raptors did to DeRozan. why should the player have any more loyalty than the other side?
Refusing to play and sitting out again is a bitch move. Man up or fucking retire you pampered mofo

?

he lost trust in his Org. and wanted out. i dont see the drama here.

He quit on his team for half a season and the playoffs when he was cleared to play. His teammates attempted to shame him into coming back only to see him hide like a bitch. He wasn't even man enough to sit on the bench and support the guys who helped get his sorry ass a ring.

Biggest bitch in the league. He makes KD look like Charles Oakley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back