2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Need a "Which QB will bust hardest?" poll between the big 4. I have this terrible feeling Barkley is going to get drafted at 1, run for like 350 yards in his first two games, then have both his ACLs explode while blocking on a read option, cause Browns.

I wish the Steelers could get Gesicki, but they need too much help at defense. If they could find a way to trade up and grab one of these DBs I'd love it, but I doubt we do anything but take shots in the later rounds.
Deep draft for CB, could get a stud like Oliver at your pick or a quality guy later, similar to last year .

Need a "Which QB will bust hardest?" poll between the big 4. I have this terrible feeling Barkley is going to get drafted at 1, run for like 350 yards in his first two games, then have both his ACLs explode while blocking on a read option, cause Browns.

Kijana Carter 2.0 or Blair thomas vers. 1.2?

I have this terrible feeling Barkley is going to get drafted at 1, run for like 350 yards in his first two games, then have both his ACLs explode while blocking on a read option, cause Browns.

I don't trust anyone who can't run against Northwestern. Barkely is going to be a can.

Deep draft for CB, could get a stud like Oliver at your pick or a quality guy later, similar to last year .
I'm sure there are some guys in the later rounds, they just need help now and I don't want to be reading draft reports with things like "lots of raw potential" or "technique will need refining to fit the pros." I guess there are very few CBs that aren't project players to some degree though.

Kijana Carter 2.0 or Blair thomas vers. 1.2?
Somewhere out there right now Ki-Jana is tearing his shoulder while reaching for the remote.

Browns aren’t dumb enough to take Barkley number 1 overall.

Smart enough*

Hes far, far and away the best player in the draft.

Meh. When you need a qb you take that first. You never know who’ll be there at 4.

Meh. When you need a qb you take that first. You never know who’ll be there at 4.
They can get Barkley and a QB no problem.

They can get Barkley and a QB no problem.

Not necessarily the qb they want though.

take the qb of your choice at #1
take barkley at #4, if he isnt there take the best non qb available (Nelson?)
Theres enough talented RBs available like Sony Michel to get in the 2nd, not to mention that i think the Browns have a pretty good RB in Duke Johnson.

QB,LB & DB should be their main priorities.

Not necessarily the qb they want though.

take the qb of your choice at #1
take barkley at #4, if he isnt there take the best non qb available (Nelson?)
Theres enough talented RBs available like Sony Michel to get in the 2nd, not to mention that i think the Browns have a pretty good RB in Duke
Johnson.

QB,LB & DB should be their main priorities.
Not a long list of people enamored with any of these QBs.

Mayfield bless.

Just saying BPA draft isnt a bad move.

It's hard because there are a lot of good RBs available, but I feel like I wouldn't want to be the team to pass on Barkley. God knows the Browns will pick the worst of the available QBs, so why not let process of elimination save them some trouble?

RB at #1 is a terrible move , don't at me puto

We’ll revisit this Im sure.

Which of these QBs do you love?
Doesn’t matter who I love. It’s who the browns do.

I know you’re easily sold after the underwear olympics but it’s not a reason to overreact and draft him number 1. After all we had backs like Hunt and Kamera drafted after the first last year.

Doesn’t matter who I love. It’s who the browns do.

I know you’re easily sold after the underwear olympics but it’s not a reason to overreact and draft him number 1. After all we had backs like Hunt and Kamera drafted after the first last year.
What if they dont? Thats the point you thick skulled fuck lol.

Youre right. Barkley is just a workout warrior.

Btw I dont think anyone will take him at 1. But its really not far fetched or stupid to take the best player available.

Quenton Nelson is better then Barkley, so you can't even call him the BPA

And like revo said - I'm sure they have a QB they love. You don't pass on the goff/wentz on the draft because Paxton Lynch will still be there

Back