2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out the irony of this thread slowly being derailed with political discussions.

Are you referring to @Fawlty , lol? There are a lot of things that can be said about Fawlty, but in my experience, passive aggressive isn't one of them.
Oh I noticed you changed your post. Thought you could get this by my agents?

ORIGINAL:
KHFiovs.jpg

'Sometimes @Fawlty, you are PAINFUL to listen too.' -@luckyshot <SelenaWow>

I sense trouble in paradise folks. Where's the "news" networks @Gandhi @JDragon to report on this?

Imagine if Trump talked this way about Pence? Obama with Biden? Myself with @Dr J

Eeeeek!!

I know a couple of the meanings. I'm asking you what it means when you say it.

Why Jack? So you can tell me I am wrong in my definition?

No thanks.

Anyone that is familiar with your posting, knows that is exactly what you are doing right now.

Then you are attacking my definition, instead of defending my attack of you being a neo-liberal right?

That is the game isn't it Jack?

Oh I noticed you changed your post. Thought you could get this by my agents?

ORIGINAL:
KHFiovs.jpg

'Sometimes @Fawlty, you are PAINFUL to listen too.' -@luckyshot <SelenaWow>

I sense trouble in paradise folks. Where's the "news" networks @Gandhi @JDragon to report on this?

Imagine if Trump talked this way about Pence? Obama with Biden? Myself with @Dr J

Eeeeek!!
Misquote. I originally said sometimes he was "painfully honest" not "painful to listen to."

Edit: I often edit my posts, btw.

Last edited:
I just want OT know if there are concession speech to come.
You should concede to @Cubo de Sangre that you chose the wrong side of history. Bow down and kiss his feet for forgiveness or you may be found bound and endlessly flogged in my quarters.

<Baelish01>

Misquote. I originally said sometimes he was "painfully honest" not "painful to listen to."
Why'd you change your post?

<CerseiPlotting>

Why Jack? So you can tell me I am wrong in my definition?

No thanks.

Anyone that is familiar with your posting, knows that is exactly what you are doing right now.

Then you are attacking my definition, instead of defending my attack of you being a neo-liberal right?

That is the game isn't it Jack?

Yeeesh. Let's just grant hypothetically that you weird theory is right, that I'm only asking you to make your position clear as some kind of nefarious trick. What would the harm be if you fell for it? You make yourself clear, and I say .. "your definition is wrong" and then what? Do you get struck by lightning? What, exactly, are you afraid of?

Anyway, if I'm really a neoliberal, why would I consider "you're a neoliberal" to be an attack? That would mean that I think that neoliberalism is right and true and good, no? I'm happy to explain any of my views on issues if you want to know them, and you can classify them how you want. I'm just trying to understand what the heck you're saying.

Why sugar coat it. Fawlty acts like an asshole. It's not even an insult, that's his thing, he knows it, you know it, we all know it.

Instead of standing by that fact, that your VP is an ass, you piss on everyone's leg.

Yeeesh. Let's just grant hypothetically that you weird theory is right, that I'm only asking you to make your position clear as some kind of nefarious trick. What would the harm be if you fell for it? You make yourself clear, and I say .. "your definition is wrong" and then what? Do you get struck by lightning? What, exactly, are you afraid of?

Anyway, if I'm really a neoliberal, why would I consider "you're a neoliberal" to be an attack? That would mean that I think that neoliberalism is right and true and good, no? I'm happy to explain any of my views on issues if you want to know them, and you can classify them how you want. I'm just trying to understand what the heck you're saying.

<AckbarTrap>

Are you referring to @Fawlty , lol? There are a lot of things that can be said about Fawlty, but in my experience, passive aggressive isn't one of them.
No shit. 90% of Cubo's campaign has been whining and crying about me being aggressive.

Why sugar coat it. Fawlty acts like an asshole. It's not even an insult, that's his thing, he knows it, you know it, we all know it.

Instead of standing by that fact, that your VP is an ass, you piss on everyone's leg.
Here, this is how @luckyshot and @Fawlty are.

Luckyshot pisses on your leg: "Oh it must be raining!".

Fawlty pisses on your leg: "Fuck your leg neo-nazi!".

There is a big stark contrast of personalities here at play between these two and you can tell two distinct things about them.

1. They are both unfit for office.

2. They are unfit for each other.

I sense a brutal falling out after this election and frankly it's going to cause one of them to completely go right wing. Sad?

<This7>

Ok, fine Jack, but all I will offer is a simple definition. You can either accept that definition, and prove me wrong, or attack that definition and prove me right.

I am fine with either.

Neo-liberalism, in my own words.

Neo-liberal means that you argue that because free trade increases GDP, this is great for all, just as it argued that because Illegal immigrants increase GDP, this is good for everyone. Similiarly, they argue that cheaper prices at the expense of labor demand, resulting in increased GDP is good for everyone.

Basically neo-liberal means that you ignore facts about outsourcing, illegal immigration, and corporate written trade agreements, and argue nothing but the trope that if the tide is rising, all boats are, when wealth inequality is 100% proof this is failed ideology.

Rather then address the root cause of the problem which is trade and immigration destroying labor's leverage, you want to redistribute wealth through taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back