2019 Heavies Awards: Poster of the Year Final Round (Winner bigwaverider)

Who is the Heavies Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that something like that happened to @Mortal Wombat not too long ago if I recall correctly. He got banned and it was rescinded before he even knew about it.
Yeah I made a lighthearted joke about something and some gronk reported me. I crashed out and woke up to heaps of messages and replies but I didn't see that I was banned. Funny as fuck because 1 Dick got so excited because I have ripped him a new one for the past year only to have me come back unlike his father. I think that a mod might have another account because I have found when I argue with certain posters they never get infringed too. But the main ones like Kowboy and Jack On Fire have been pretty patient with me. I need to stay away when I'm drinking.

At least the belts big enough to cover her magnum dong

Banned for telling the truth (+ an it's always sunny joke)

tenor.gif

I voted for @Frank McEdgar and @Soul On Ice because reasons, but this entire list is deserving of recognition.

Honourable mention to @bigwaverider for the amazing job he did on my av.

Thanks pal. Im headed up to your town next weekend. Hopefully it is cold enough to skate the Rideau Canal. I've been thinking about those beaver tails since last year

Yeah I made a lighthearted joke about something and some gronk reported me. I crashed out and woke up to heaps of messages and replies but I didn't see that I was banned. Funny as fuck because 1 Dick got so excited because I have ripped him a new one for the past year only to have me come back unlike his father. I think that a mod might have another account because I have found when I argue with certain posters they never get infringed too. But the main ones like Kowboy and Jack On Fire have been pretty patient with me. I need to stay away when I'm drinking.

dtPRgB.gif

Straight Outta Sherdog...

Sorry Buddeh[/QUOTE]
All
I had to vote for FrontNakedChoke this year

And I used my other vote as a joke and voted for @BC

Sorry Buddeh[/QUOTE

All good old buddeh.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't have voted for you either, but I hate you one of the least out of almost everyone.

<{coachie}>

Last edited:
Still in the fight.......

{<RR}

A VOTE FOR FRANK IS A VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE

Man, I really like every poster listed. You're all winners in my book, boys! But still, Buff and Clippy motherfuckers!

I don't know any of these guys.

Which one has the calvin and hobbes avatar?

I'm voting for that guy.

I know bud. It's all in good fun. That picture is awesome btw. Is that an image of someones backyard on him?

It's a soap bubble and I bent it around to the shape of his body. I did it loooong ago but know now to blur/smudge/liquify any recognizable features in the bubble from now on. So yea it looks like someone's yard. In the spoiler is another soap bubble Chop I have done if you would like to see.. long ago too.

conor-bubble-png.696283

Dinorsaur-in-an-Egg.jpg

Attachments

• conor bubble.png
    conor bubble.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 30
It's a soap bubble and I bent it around to the shape of his body. I did it loooong ago but know now to blur/smudge/liquify any recognizable features in the bubble from now on. So yea it looks like someone's yard. In the spoiler is another soap bubble Chop I have done if you would like to see.. long ago too.

conor-bubble-png.696283

Dinorsaur-in-an-Egg.jpg

Damn that's impressive.

The debris floating in that picture is the icing on the cake. I love that touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back