2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v2 - Stop they're already dead edition

Favourite filling in a doughnut

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a sweetheart. Crazy seeing someone do that to themselves.

There was some kid who used to bully the fuck out of her, would love to snap his little fucking neck

She's a sweetheart. Crazy seeing someone do that to themselves.

There was some kid who used to bully the fuck out of her, would love to snap his little fucking neck

didn't know who she was before this page but yeah! Bless her.

Seeing that recovery pic made me do this :D

Fucking cunt. I'd shit in his throat.

Deffid's grandad

6939_0_11c1df_9ae626cc_orig.jpg

Pay no attention to them @Deffid buddy, they're all just Jealous because Gregory Peck didn't play the part of their grandad in a movie.:D

@Rebelfett @Peteyandjia @Carl Drogo @Spoken @ens189

DRYSDALE AND GORDON ARE BEEFING ON INSTAGRAM
morpheus-is-fighting-neo-gif-5-1.gif

Rob said anyone of his bluebelts could beat John Danaher in a grappling match.
PUT ME IN PROFESSOR

Danaher would banana split you until your hips were in worse shape than his. And it would be an honor for you.

Why are Drysdale & Gordon going at it? Just social media doing its silly thing?

Danaher would banana split you until your hips were in worse shape than his. And it would be an honor for you.

Why are Drysdale & Gordon going at it? Just social media doing its silly thing?
So here's my stoned breakdown of what happened

Gordon: John Danaher is the best coach of all time.​
*Solid guard pull by the young blackbelt*
Rob: I can name 20 more accomplished coaches
Oooh Drysdale not settling on top. Really working that knee cut
Gordon: Our instructionals have outsold all of those people combined
Aggressive guard from Gordon, he's fishing for that outside heel...grip around the ankle
Rob: Well maybe Paris Hilton and Tony Robbins should do instructional. If they outsell you and John, I guess they're better coaches.
Drysdale spins out and takes the pass!
Match is 3-0 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Consistency is key in Jiu Jitsu (He actually says this every time i see him tbh), and a couple of years of results and innovation doesn't equate greatness
Gordon: John has been developing this sytem 365 days a year for 25 years
Gordon's back to guard!
Gordon: FIGHT ME BITCH
GORDON WITH THE SWEEP
3-2 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Challenge accepted...
Drysdale comes back on top!

...But John has to grapple one of my blue belts
Oh he was too aggressive there, Gordon keeps position
3-2 Drysdale still
Gordon: LOL John can't walk dumbass
Gordon aggressive with that body lock
Rob: I have injuries too
DRYSDALE GIVES UP THE PASS
3-5 Ryan!
Gordon:Nicky will kill any of your blackbelts under 180lbs
*That's a reach, Rob gets back to half guard*
Gordon: So are you gonna fight me or not?​
Rob: I named the terms. 3 months and John competes against one of my blue belts.
Drysdale being stubborn here. Gordon better not get too aggre-
*Gordon posts pic of Rob mocking him for cleaning and working on his own gym during remodeling to mock him, for some reason*
*GORDON GIVES UP THE SWEEP at the last second*

Match ends 5x5

Refs decision to Rob, mostly because I haven't seen Gordo this salty after an exchange since Caio parred him off.

Oh fursureee but at least my son will know his dad died doing what he loved: getting strangled by middle aged white men in front of other people.

The Nicky vs Any Drsdaydale blackbelt is an interesting one.
One of our guys schooled Tonon in his prime.

So here's my stoned breakdown of what happened

Gordon: John Danaher is the best coach of all time.
*Solid guard pull by the young blackbelt*
Rob: I can name 20 more accomplished coaches
Oooh Drysdale not settling on top. Really working that knee cut
Gordon: Our instructionals have outsold all of those people combined
Aggressive guard from Gordon, he's fishing for that outside heel...grip around the ankle
Rob: Well maybe Paris Hilton and Tony Robbins should do instructional. If they outsell you and John, I guess they're better coaches.
Drysdale spins out and takes the pass!
Match is 3-0 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Consistency is key in Jiu Jitsu (He actually says this every time i see him tbh), and a couple of years of results and innovation doesn't equate greatness
Gordon: John has been developing this sytem 365 days a year for 25 years
Gordon's back to guard!
Gordon: FIGHT ME BITCH
GORDON WITH THE SWEEP
3-2 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Challenge accepted...
Drysdale comes back on top!
...But John has to grapple one of my blue belts
Oh he was too aggressive there, Gordon keeps position
3-2 Drysdale still
Gordon: LOL John can't walk dumbass
Gordon aggressive with that body lock
Rob: I have injuries too
DRYSDALE GIVES UP THE PASS
3-5 Ryan!
Gordon:Nicky will kill any of your blackbelts under 180lbs
*That's a reach, Rob gets back to half guard*
Gordon: So are you gonna fight me or not?
Rob: I named the terms. 3 months and John competes against one of my blue belts.
Drysdale being stubborn here. Gordon better not get too aggre-
*Gordon posts pic of Rob mocking him for cleaning and working on his own gym during remodeling to mock him, for some reason*

*GORDON GIVES UP THE SWEEP at the last second*

Match ends 5x5

Refs decision to Rob, mostly because I haven't seen Gordo this salty after an exchange since Caio parred him off.

Gotcha. Was their pre-beef, any history here? Seems kinda weird for Drysdale to jump in out of nowhere & be like ‘Nuh-uh, your dad isn’t so great bro. Also I bet my friends could beat up your dad’

Gotcha. Was their pre-beef, any history here? Seems kinda weird for Drysdale to jump in out of nowhere & be like ‘Nuh-uh, your dad isn’t so great bro. Also I bet my friends could beat up your dad’
Rob's in a weird spot. I'm not gonna put him on blast bc at the end of the day I BARELY know the guy and he couldn't pick me out of a lineup. But he's still world class, and I think it frustrates him that his brand Jiu Jitsu isn't on the big stage yet. We'll see. I think it's partial annoyance. He's from an old school brand of jiu jitsu and has some pretty innovative ideas that he implements himself. I think his defensive tactics are beyond any competing blackbelt. Rob's nose for trouble and danger is second to none.

It was like this with Berimbolo too. When attacking jj starts to become a hyped thing, he usually takes it to heart because he believes he knows how to beat it. And I think he does tbh. He also has a long affinity for the old school guys. Vieira, Maia, Jacare, Galvao. His friends and old training partners tbf.

And Gord just talks shit. It's a mix of old and new school.
I honestly think Rob, in his retirement, would give Gordon a great match.

Rob's in a weird spot. I'm not gonna put him on blast bc at the end of the day I BARELY know the guy and he couldn't pick me out of a lineup. But he's still world class, and I think it frustrates him that his brand Jiu Jitsu isn't on the big stage yet. We'll see. I think it's partial annoyance. He's from an old school brand of jiu jitsu and has some pretty innovative ideas that he implements himself. I think his defensive tactics are beyond any competing blackbelt. Rob's nose for trouble and danger is second to none.

It was like this with Berimbolo too. When attacking jj starts to become a hyped thing, he usually takes it to heart because he believes he knows how to beat it. And I think he does tbh. He also has a long affinity for the old school guys. Vieira, Maia, Jacare, Galvao. His friends and old training partners tbf.

And Gord just talks shit. It's a mix of old and new school.
I honestly think Rob, in his retirement, would give Gordon a great match.

I see. Danaher is getting a ton of attention lately, but it’s largely deserved. The guy is a true O.G. in the game, as well as a friggin’ citadel library of knowledge. Any success he gets at this point, more props to him. If Drysdale wants to spread his style more that’s awesome, but hating on Gordon for saying ‘my dad is #1’ just kinda seems like haterade to me.

I understand you gotta roll with your set though, so I totally get it if you feel you have to drop a ‘no comment’ or ‘fuck them New York ninjas!’ <45>

I see. Danaher is getting a ton of attention lately, but it’s largely deserved. The guy is a true O.G. in the game, as well as a friggin’ citadel library of knowledge. Any success he gets at this point, more props to him. If Drysdale wants to spread his style more that’s awesome, but hating on Gordon for saying ‘my dad is #1’ just kinda seems like haterade to me.

I understand you gotta roll with your set though, so I totally get it if you feel you have to drop a ‘no comment’ or ‘fuck them New York ninjas!’ <45>
I think had Gordon not kept it going he made Rob look really bad with the "bluebelt" thing. John is obviously disabled badly, past bjj, i'm sure it's emotionally and mentally humiliating not being to walk. And to still be, who i think is the best coach in the world, is incredible. I think it was a dumb comment, though I understand he was trying to poke at Gordon's emotions, which, to be fair, he did.

We all buy and bootleg Danaher's stuff. One guy bought the leg attacks, one guy got the kimura set, etc and we mix that stuff in of course and OF COURSE it works. But I think Rob has more foundational information, being that he competed at literally the highest level you can. Gordon's amazing, obviously, but Rob has titles Gordon has never been able to, and has failed at winning, so obviously there's something missing from Gordon's game all things in the light. That doesn't mean that he isn't, at this time, the best jiu jitsu competitor in the world (I personally think it's Meregali but that's neither here nor there), or even that Rob was or is better than him, just that Robb has full spectrum of information; John has never competed, Gordon has never coached or owned a gym. Technically, John doesn't even own the gym.

So the "most accomplished" thing may be a little touchy for guys who have been training and competing longer than Gordon's been alive. I mean Romulo had I think 3 guys finish gold at Black Belt this past World's and tons of brown and purple betls as well. It's one of those things that just needs some time for people to accept and respect.

I think had Gordon not kept it going he made Rob look really bad with the "bluebelt" thing. John is obviously disabled badly, past bjj, i'm sure it's emotionally and mentally humiliating not being to walk. And to still be, who i think is the best coach in the world, is incredible. I think it was a dumb comment, though I understand he was trying to poke at Gordon's emotions, which, to be fair, he did.

We all buy and bootleg Danaher's stuff. One guy bought the leg attacks, one guy got the kimura set, etc and we mix that stuff in of course and OF COURSE it works. But I think Rob has more foundational information, being that he competed at literally the highest level you can. Gordon's amazing, obviously, but Rob has titles Gordon has never been able to, and has failed at winning, so obviously there's something missing from Gordon's game all things in the light. That doesn't mean that he isn't, at this time, the best jiu jitsu competitor in the world (I personally think it's Meregali but that's neither here nor there), or even that Rob was or is better than him, just that Robb has full spectrum of information; John has never competed, Gordon has never coached or owned a gym. Technically, John doesn't even own the gym.

So the "most accomplished" thing may be a little touchy for guys who have been training and competing longer than Gordon's been alive. I mean Romulo had I think 3 guys finish gold at Black Belt this past World's and tons of brown and purple betls as well. It's one of those things that just needs some time for people to accept and respect.

I just think it’s a bad look for anyone to go after Danaher, and the bluebelt thing is just ridiculous. It’s kinda like admitting ‘hey he’s crippled and old, I bet we could get im’. You know me though, I’m a ‘can’t we all just get along’ type. Drysdale is awesome too. Just seems beneath him.

War custard.

Saw the China game on at the gym earlier and I legit thought it was a men’s game upon first glance. Those Chinese “women” were rocking guy hair cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back