2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Not that I'm big on recruiting in years past, but I can't remember the last time USC had a weekend like this. Two dudes out of Georgia, two dudes from Florida, and a guy from Texas who worries me.

Apparently the kid from Texas and some of his teammates put peanuts inside another teammates locker even though the kid had peanut allergies. Here's a link to the story.

Not that I'm big on recruiting in years past, but I can't remember the last time USC had a weekend like this. Two dudes out of Georgia, two dudes from Florida, and a guy from Texas who worries me.

Apparently the kid from Texas and some of his teammates put peanuts inside another teammates locker even though the kid had peanut allergies. Here's a link to the story.

Justus Terry is the 5* y'all flipped from UGA. Rumor and innuendo is he got a seven figure bag.

110,000 people crammed into Soldier Field for the 1926 Army/Navy game.

0YmrX0t.jpeg

Very few people will remember this but the Stanford band was outside the LA courts when the verdict was read. They were playing "She's not there".

Also had a white bronco circle the track at the old Stanford stadium with red hand print on it when U$C was visiting.

It gets even better they highlighted theres nothing in the Heisman bylaws that allowed them to remove OJs trophy.

Yup. I was on U$C campus in 2013 and posted a pic here of the Heisman room and trophies. I'll see if I can find it. It was Garret, Leinert and OJ's jerseys.

Last edited:
Yup. I was on U$C campus in 2013 and posted a pic of the Heisman room and trophies. I'll see if I can find it.

I find your committment to shitting on your college rival to be really wholesome tbh.

Wait could you buy an OJ jersey in the store? If I die laughing does that mean OJ killed me?

I find your committment to shitting on your college rival to be really wholesome tbh.

Wait could you buy an OJ jersey in the store? If I die laughing does that mean OJ killed me

I'll have to look harder for the photo. U$C has a mini-hall of fame with the jerseys hanging and their Heismans in glass cases. The national title glass trophy was in a glass case as well. I took the picture the week that Lane Kiffen's team was blown out at home by Oregon.

This is a bit random but my daughter got her rejection from U$C law school this week (which I find pretty funny).

As for shitting on our rivals. Here are 2 other pics I posted in the CFB threads 10+ yrs ago.

Me at a 2012 NYC banking conference.

6fGoSxj.jpg

I was in Singapore in 2012 and watched the Stanford - U$C game at 2am (or something). Posted this from an Okinawan restaurant in an old part of Tokyo.

8Gi5BJY.jpg

Guy with a Cornhuskers hat on the subway in Singapore.

G6Anal8.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back