2024 Fragile Woke Era of the UFC

I am not sure by this definition what woke means.

I think everyone has their own definition. Hard to imagine that Trump fanboy Colby would be considered woke. Sean is the opposite of woke aside from talking about childhood abuse. (is that it- talking about previous abuse is woke?).

There is a lot of WWE-style bitch fights and drama queen shit that is worse than usual that I don't care for among those fighters mentioned, but I don't see any connection to woke; I guess that is again because everyone creates a category of things they don't like- and titles them "woke."

The only people using the word woke are boomer conservatives.
Probably the worst word in the world right now. An utterly meaningless word simply flung mindlessly at people that have a differing viewpoint than the said user. Also has been adopted politically to categorise groupings of people in order to energise knuckle dragging zombies who foam at the mouth at said people despite the word having no meaning

Woke doesn't mean anything just a failed attempt at giving negative connotation to anyone who's views aren't bigoted. Anytime someone was opplsee to something "woke" it was usually something that was either somehow indadvertanlty inclusive or non bigoted.

lol no it’s popular among all age groups

I live in an extremely red state surrounded by almost exclusively conservatives of all ages. The only few guys under 40 who I've seen say it go cross eyed during deep thought.

Back