***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Ok scumbag lol , keep imagining LeRoid inside you though
I don't give a shit the day LeBron retires. I won't feel the need to endlessly sperg about GOAT talk when he does.

Some of you dorks still pretend to like the game despite shitting on it every chance you can.

Battier was 35, Allen and Howard were 38+ and Lewis was 34 and 7 years removed from his prime due to injuries. They all retired.

They were a borderline playoff team.

Also its the Eastern conference. Not the West. The 8 seed in the East was the Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis Milkwaukee Bucks. You telling me the Heat bench couldn't have beaten them?

They were a borderline playoff team.

Also its the Eastern conference. Not the West. The 8 seed in the East was the Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis Milkwaukee Bucks. You telling me the Heat bench couldn't have beaten them?
No, they wouldn't sniff the 8th seed in a weak ass east.

Brandon Jennings was cold AF before he got injured.

LeJuice isn’t even the most hated athlete in the nba. Gaymond takes that with hilarious ease. Then crooks, Gayson, Rat bev and piss Paul are in the mix.

I can understand disliking his personality, arrogance, passive aggressiveness and political BS. But by all accounts he’s a good husband, father, doesn’t get in any legal trouble and is charitable to the dump of a city he grew up in. Meanwhile the nba and nfls littered with shitheads flashing guns, beating women/children, going 150mph in cars and killing people.

The fact that LeJuice posts a BLM pic or flops in a game triggers people so much that they’re willing to hate him with a passion more than POS’ in the world is actually hilarious.

Last edited:
Bummed I’m gonna miss the games this weekend. Will be too busy getting crunk backstage at Coachella on my companies dime. Bring in the alcohol industry really is brutal.

Bummed I’m gonna miss the games this weekend. Will be too busy getting crunk backstage at Coachella on my companies dime. Bring in the alcohol industry really is brutal.
You really payed for this hipster convention!?! Good networking I guess and half naked skanks on drugs

You really payed for this hipster convention!?! Good networking I guess and half naked skanks on drugs

My company sponsors a bunch of goldenvoice events so we get to go and stay for free. Same with stagecoach, although I think I’m going to pass on that this year. One weekend in the desert is enough. The line ups not great this year but there’s a handful of artists worth seeing. No doubt, deftones, jungle, Rufus du sol, kid cudi, steve cangello then me and revos compadre peso pluma will be lit.

Who gives a shit about gambling. NBA promotes gambling heavily. It's like NCAA athletes not being paid while universities were making money from them. NBA will be like WWE soon - sports entertainment!

Who gives a shit about gambling. NBA promotes gambling heavily. It's like NCAA athletes not being paid while universities were making money from them. NBA will be like WWE soon - sports entertainment!
I think as long as you bet on yourself to go over or your team to win i dont see the problem even though thats not allowed either. But if its true that he bet his team to lose thats bad mkay.

My company sponsors a bunch of goldenvoice events so we get to go and stay for free. Same with stagecoach, although I think I’m going to pass on that this year. One weekend in the desert is enough. The line ups not great this year but there’s a handful of artists worth seeing. No doubt, deftones, jungle, Rufus du sol, kid cudi, steve cangello then me and revos compadre peso pluma will be lit.
lay off the perico fam and have a great time.

kings will be getting the 8th seed now.

Weird thing about Zion is it didn't look like anything at all happened. Zion score with 3 minutes left in the game, no fall, no twisted ankle, he didn't look to grab his hamstring, or knee, he ties it with 3:30 to go then goes to the locker room and the Pelicans lose.

Back