***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

LMAO @ this "sport"

In the very near future this "league" will prohibit dribbling, defense, etc, and games will be decided via 3 point contest.

The best days of this "sport" (early / late 00s) are truly behind us.
I didn't watch a minute of the NBA last year and probably won't again this year. Used to be my favorite sport to watch. Not anymore.

why are you bothering to post in this thread?

<Neil01> I still keep up with the league in a general sense

why does it bother you that I bothered to post?
tumblr_mrpdg2gAL01rskk8io4_500.gifv

<Neil01> I still keep up with the league in a general sense

why does it bother you that I bothered to post?
tumblr_mrpdg2gAL01rskk8io4_500.gifv
It doesn't really bother me

I don't go into threads that I don't care about tho

It doesn't really bother me

I don't go into threads that I don't care about tho

Well I'm flattered you apparently do care enough about my opinion to initiate a conversation<Irene2>

False. Beal already out today. Gotta love this new era of soft players while milkman’s and bus drivers played all season. Lmao
He probably tweaked his ankle or hamstring because he actually has to move laterally to get around defenders lmao

False. Beal already out today. Gotta love this new era of soft players while milkman’s and bus drivers played all season. Lmao

These cans would be out of the league in under three years if they tried to play full seasons. 50 games of flopping and crying is optimal for the current NBA.

This thread is a bunch of racists being upset a black guy wants a day off because they cant afford to take a day off of working at McDonalds.

This thread is a bunch of racists being upset a black guy wants a day off because they cant afford to take a day off of working at McDonalds.
bradley beal basically took off all of last season

The two greatest white basketball players of all time play on Wednesday. Chet Holmgren & Josh Giddey. I hope you all make some time to witness greatness in action,

Back