***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

they've been on their hot streak when sengun went down

fred and dillon brooks both played for a long time, and instead of relying on geek stats, just look at the way they compete and battle

that's the difference between last year's rockets and this year's rockets
Those two are repeating casual statements and haven’t followed the team it seems. Imagine judging FVV and Brooks by their shooting percentages lol. Any knowledgeable person would know their role for the team is much more than scoring. They have a great combination of role players that fit together and a good young bench too. If Sengun comes back, they could be another hard out if they leapfrog the Warriors. Amen Thompson has been a beast too and Cam has shown positive signs, as long as he can get healthy.

They haven’t faced elite competition in this streak but like the Mavs, a W is still a W and they have been playing well even before the streak when healthy.

Those two are repeating casual statements and haven’t followed the team it seems. Imagine judging FVV and Brooks by their shooting percentages lol. Any knowledgeable person would know their role for the team is much more than scoring. They have a great combination of role players that fit together and a good young bench too. If Sengun comes back, they could be another hard out if they leapfrog the Warriors. Amen Thompson has been a beast too and Cam has shown positive signs, as long as he can get healthy.

They haven’t faced elite competition in this streak but like the Mavs, a W is still a W and they have been playing well even before the streak when healthy.
Hilarious you say this when Dillon Brooks role is essentially sitting at the wing the majority of the time lmao

Nobody respects his shooting on any night. Tell me you haven't watched them more though and expose yourself some more.

Hilarious you say this when Dillon Brooks role is essentially sitting at the wing the majority of the time lmao

Nobody respects his shooting on any night. Tell me you haven't watched them more though and expose yourself some more.
Like I said, casual.

What's casual about it? Its easy to say that when you've been exposed. Almost none of their actions involve Brooks.
Continuing to prove my point by only talking about Brooks’ scoring smh. Too damn easy

Continuing to prove my point by only talking about Brooks’ scoring smh. Too damn easy
I said hes been a good defender this year. Continuing to prove my point you're a dumbass.

I said hes been a good defender this year. Continuing to prove my point you're a dumbass.
Aww you know you got him when he resorts to the name calling to make himself feel macho.

{<jordan}

Let me get this straight. Dildo Brooks is a can who can't shoot and he's thriving in the weakest era in history?

That's weird. Lmao.

<36>

why-are-you-crying-crying-guy.gif

There you go speaking to yourself while looking in the mirror again. Seek help
Look, you can either admit you didn't read what I said and made a baseless accusation to try and gain clout. Or you can pretend you're just trolling and pretending to be retarded. Either way, my day is the same.

I didnt realize Clowney was as good against the run in Houston. Shocked me. But I learned from it and moved on with my life.

Let me get this straight. Dildo Brooks is a can who can't shoot and he's thriving in the weakest era in history?

That's weird. Lmao.

<36>
I hate Brooks and have made it clear in here seasons ago but he has been a perfect fit for the Rockets and actually provides the toughness they lacked. He would be valued in the past eras lol. Only an idiot would judge him based on how he scores since that’s literally an added bonus. He’s the tame shittier version of Draymond but it works

Look, you can either admit you didn't read what I said and made a baseless accusation to try and gain clout. Or you can pretend you're just trolling and pretending to be retarded. Either way, my day is the same.

I didnt realize Clowney was as good against the run in Houston. Shocked me. But I learned from it and moved on with my life.
I read the drivel you posted and explained why it’s drivel. I didn’t see one intelligent retort to me or WLU dude other than his offense ineptitude and fg percentages. Continue the name calling though, really helps your point! Lmao

Back