***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Happy WNBA Draft night Sherbros!

I hope the WNBA has some hype draft analyst doing his/her best Rogan impression for Caitlin Clark:

"There’s a lot of guys her size she could beat one on one. I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of some NBA teams compare them against the skills of Clark, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That’s not a joke. And if we're talking teams like the Pistons or Hornets, we're talking over 60%. She's that special!"

I hope the WNBA has some hype draft analyst doing his/her best Rogan impression for Caitlin Clark:

"There’s a lot of guys her size she could beat one on one. I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of some NBA teams compare them against the skills of Clark, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That’s not a joke. And if we're talking teams like the Pistons or Hornets, we're talking over 60%. She's that special!"

She’d be a better leader than Lebozo Ball.

The 2023-24 regular season has concluded and the play-in starts tonight gentleman.

OGC.0ec5c0c309fe3d72de144e1abdfac65c

Kings-Warriors is a toss-up.

Flakes should beat the Pelicans if AD is healthy. It's probably best to sit LeCan to maximize the chance of winning.

People on social media think the Lakers should throw the game tonight to avoid the Nuggets. (I don't think that's realistic, the Lakers are stupid enough to actually want the Nuggets)

This. sabonis has dominated GAyD this year.

I don't see how. In fairness, AD is better than Gaff/DLive and they held Sabonis to 12 points and 13 points in back to back games. I guess styles really do make fights.

"Once in an ever athlete"

The 2023-24 regular season has concluded and the play-in starts tonight gentleman.

OGC.0ec5c0c309fe3d72de144e1abdfac65c

Still think the play in and the mid season tourney are awful additions to the NBA.

Unrelated but I was pondering to myself the other day what the caliber of ball in the Association would look like without all the international players.

Last edited:
People on social media think the Lakers should throw the game tonight to avoid the Nuggets. (I don't think that's realistic, the Lakers are stupid enough to actually want the Nuggets)

Yeah no one should entertain that as a serious suggestion.

They're going to have to go through the Nuggets regardless. They're one of the few teams that actually have an interesting match-up against them. At the same time, they can also easily lose to the Kings or Warriors. It really all depends on how AD plays.

goat flerp calls it quits. they should retire his number at the opening of their new stadium.

Still think the play in and the mid season tourney are awful additions to the NBA.

Unrelated but I was pondering to myself the other day what the caliber or ball in the Association would look like without all the international players.

I don't even know what the mid season tourny is nor could I tell you who won it. I tend to watch NBA the last 3-4 weeks of the regular season and then watch every playoff game.

I personally love the play in games.

1. It keeps teams from totally tanking and makes it more interesting until the last weeks of the season.
2. Rewards top 6 teams and incentivizes a good seed to avoid a 1 and done game.
3. The play in games have a game 7 feel to them, which is good.

I don't even know what the mid season tourny is nor could I tell you who won it. I tend to watch NBA the last 3-4 weeks of the regular season and then watch every playoff game.

I personally love the play in games.

1. It keeps teams from totally tanking and makes it more interesting until the last weeks of the season.
2. Rewards top 6 teams and incentivizes a good seed to avoid a 1 and done game.
3. The play in games have a game 7 feel to them, which is good.

This means nothing and every point you tried to make is trash.

Any team qualifying for a "play-in" and struggling is usually, and actually garbage and can't hang with the mid tier teams of the association.

The (ASS)sociation is trying to find the best way to stretch the careers of players they banked on in the past.

Imagine any player from a past era being proud they got a participation medal to sell eyes for networks instead of actually winning.

Gtfoh you female

Bitch you talking about "feels"

Be the full woman you are and just say you like the "vibes"

I bet you care more about what dress Westbrook wears from his car than the actual games.

This means nothing and every point you tried to make is trash.

Any team qualifying for a "play-in" and struggling is usually, and actually garbage and can't hang with the mid tier teams of the association.

The (ASS)sociation is trying to find the best way to stretch the careers of players they banked on in the past.

Imagine any player from a past era being proud they got a participation medal to sell eyes for networks instead of actually winning.

Gtfoh you female
Any player from the past is mad jealous the 500k ya dummy

Your entire premise about fake prestige is antiquated. It's all about the money.

Don't lose sight of that bruh

Any player from the past is mad jealous the 500k ya dummy

Your entire premise about fake prestige is antiquated. It's all about the money.

I never said anything about fake prestige.

And I don't care about how much money someone else is making.

It's trash. That's it. I don't need or want to see a sub 500 team struggle for 2 games at the end of an 82 game season. It's a waste to sell more tv spots.

Back