***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Man, Warrio fans really aren't taking this L well. All I see is excuses for their roster and how good their rookies played. So they have a great team that just under performed for 1 game and rookies that are future HoFers but they're a 10 seed.

I haven't seen this much pathetic coping since.... Maybe ever.

Man, Warrio fans really aren't taking this L well. All I see is excuses for their roster and how good their rookies played. So they have a great team that just under performed for 1 game and rookies that are future HoFers but they're a 10 seed.

I haven't seen this much pathetic coping since.... Maybe ever.
Their fans are awful. They'll go back to being Laker fans soon again.

Their fans are awful. They'll go back to being Laker fans soon again.
I've seen some of em claiming Podzemski or whatever is a better rookiee than Jamie Jaquez and Derrick Lively and he's the next heir apparent to Steph Urry. I doubt they'll be Laker fans after LeGOAT leaves. They'll have another 4 years of being bad. I expect them to be Clippers fans after they win the ship this year.

I've seen some of em claiming Podzemski or whatever is a better rookiee than Jamie Jaquez and Derrick Lively and he's the next heir apparent to Steph Urry. I doubt they'll be Laker fans after LeGOAT leaves. They'll have another 4 years of being bad. I expect them to be Clippers fans after they win the ship this year.
Says he’s not obsessed with LeRoid yet passionately constantly hates on Curry and the Warriors.
you Lethroat twins are beyond cringe

talk about obsessed. Here comes tribal dumbz to say something about Legoat. lmao

next he'll bring up the lakers or their fanbase.

talk about obsessed. Here comes tribal dumbz to say something about Legoat. lmao

next he'll bring up the lakers or their fanbase.
Lmao my post right after was about the fake shitty fan base .

Must suck not having a team and just hating on the greatest team in nba history. what a sad existence.

Says he’s not obsessed with LeRoid yet passionately constantly hates on Curry and the Warriors.
you Lethroat twins are beyond cringe
what you unironically missed, is Revo is giving shit to the Lakers fan base, to which he claims allegiance to, and on top of that, since he's on the team for another year or two more than likely, I am saying the bangwagoners (which all GSW fans are) wont go to a team they've spent their time hating

You got so fucked up in your need to hate you don't realize nobody was praising LeBron outside of calling him LeGOAT because its a nickname we use lol

<{dayum}>

I've actually been giving LeCan too much credit.

GDiL8mAasAAAwqk

what you unironically missed, is Revo is giving shit to the Lakers fan base, to which he claims allegiance to, and on top of that, since he's on the team for another year or two more than likely, I am saying the bangwagoners (which all GSW fans are) wont go to a team they've spent their time hating

You got so fucked up in your need to hate you don't realize nobody was praising LeBron outside of calling him LeGOAT because its a nickname we use lol
Only LeTrash obsessed weirdos and Faker fans hate on Curry and the Warriors like that.

They’re just mad LeFraud only has 1 legit ring lmao.

Back