***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Only LeTrash obsessed weirdos and Faker fans hate on Curry and the Warriors like that.

They’re just mad LeFraud only has 1 legit ring lmao.
by your logic, only kobetards and goat degenerate obsessed boomers hate LeGOAT.

Not really sports fans all across the country can’t stand the guy or his game. At least Kobe and MJ kept their mouth shut lmao.

There's greatness and then there are very good players that typically fail to deliver when it matters.

GIL1bC3aoAAhzct

When you look at all aspects of the game at both ends of the court, LeBrick is a solid top 15 all-time mainly buoyed by longevity, flopping, and seeking out the best teams. That's still pretty impressive though. To be in the top 15 to ever play your sport is a significant achievement. Congrats to LeBron and his weird fanbase.

I've seen some of em claiming Podzemski or whatever is a better rookiee than Jamie Jaquez and Derrick Lively and he's the next heir apparent to Steph Urry. I doubt they'll be Laker fans after LeGOAT leaves. They'll have another 4 years of being bad. I expect them to be Clippers fans after they win the ship this year.

He's serviceable as a pro but I don't think he will be better than Jaquez and Lively looks to have a very bright future. Supposedly, the Mavs said several teams made calls this year to try to trade for DLive already.

They weren't playing at a level that would challenge the Celtics anyway. Hopefully Buckets can come back better next season but those knees are not getting any younger.

Nobody hates Steph, he just isnt a top 10 player all time and he isn't clutch and cant play defense.
you definitely hate steph

he's probably top 15, top 20 at the least

clutch - he was in that finals against the celtics

can't play defense - not at a high level, but he's not terrible

changed the modern game probably more than anyone with his shooting

He’s not even a top 10 point guard. I showcased this last year with science. Maybe top 25-30 player.

He's serviceable as a pro but I don't think he will be better than Jaquez and Lively looks to have a very bright future. Supposedly, the Mavs said several teams made calls this year to try to trade for DLive already.
I think he's going to be a damn good role player, and there is nothing wrong with that. Jaquez is also going to be a great role player in the league. Those guys just dont have the upside of a Lively or Cam Whitmore. They dont have the athleticism and in the NBA that definitely holds guys back when it comes to upside. He's not even going to be Keyonte Geroge on the Jazz, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's just hilarious to me that these "fans" are so butthurt at being a 10 seed and getting pwned by the Kings after 10+ years of success. Like it isn't supposed to end because you don't want it to lol

I don't, I think he's a cuck bitch but I don't hate him. I just wish he wouldn't allow other dudes to plow his wife and I also wish he'd allow black people to live in his neighborhood.

He wasn't clutch vs the Celtics Tatum was fucking trash. Stop with the revisionist history of that series. Tatum's left wrist was injured, and he kept driving to the strong hand instead of just shooting over the midgets that were switched onto him. Also don't forget, Wiggins was shutting down everything thrown his way and was playing up to the nickname Maple Jordan.

I have Steph as a top 30 player of all time. I don't have Steph above guys like KD, Hakeem, or Karl Malone. He's sure as hell not better than Tim Duncan or Shaq.

Just because you pioneer a new style of play doesn't mean you're a top 10 guy. Magic Ohnson was a continuation of guards who couldn't shoot and he's a top 5er in a lot of peoples lists.

I don't, I think he's a cuck bitch but I don't hate him. I just wish he wouldn't allow other dudes to plow his wife and I also wish he'd allow black people to live in his neighborhood.

He wasn't clutch vs the Celtics Tatum was fucking trash. Stop with the revisionist history of that series. Tatum's left wrist was injured, and he kept driving to the strong hand instead of just shooting over the midgets that were switched onto him. Also don't forget, Wiggins was shutting down everything thrown his way and was playing up to the nickname Maple Jordan.

I have Steph as a top 30 player of all time. I don't have Steph above guys like KD, Hakeem, or Karl Malone. He's sure as hell not better than Tim Duncan or Shaq.

Just because you pioneer a new style of play doesn't mean you're a top 10 guy. Magic Ohnson was a continuation of guards who couldn't shoot and he's a top 5er in a lot of peoples lists.
Vagg bless

Flerps have lied and obfuscated about Klaw so much since he's been there I really have no idea if the guy is hurt, hurt a lot, or not hurt at all.

Back