***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

You're slow every day bud, apparently you don't see the flaw in your take. If Tim Duncan and Tony won multiple championships together and Tim still won more FMVP, he's the better player. The fact that Steph has been a part of 4 and KD has won 2 of em in the tenure shows who's better. If anything, 1 in 4 for steph, would be the outlier, just like Parker's is the outlier.
Try again. Still nothing to do with the beginning of your statement. Until you address it, blah blah blah

Apparently your reading comprehension still sucks, it’s been addressed.
If you can’t address it just say so. Either that or you’re too slow to even comprehend what you wrote yourself lmao

Warriors should actually trade Steph to the Tragic. He'd fit in well there. His usage rate would go down and he could sail off into the sunset on a good young squad that can carry him to another finals. Easier conference, less usage, and he can still shoot. It's not like his role defensively (lol) would change either.

If the Cavs play Emoni Bates they'd be up 40

Warriors should actually trade Steph to the Tragic. He'd fit in well there. His usage rate would go down and he could sail off into the sunset on a good young squad that can carry him to another finals. Easier conference, less usage, and he can still shoot. It's not like his role defensively (lol) would change either.

If the Cavs play Emoni Bates they'd be up 40
Monk makes a ton of sense for them

He scares the shit out of me tbh. I like him, I just don't like him for more than like 24 mil a year. I think he's getting 30s pretty easily.
Yeah i hear you, but for a young team with a really talented roster like Orlando, it's worth shelling out some cash to try to get it to the next level. Everybody's an overpay now anyways, better to pay more and fill roster holes, than to just spin tires.

"Steph Curry is the greatest ever at his position and overall top 5 all-time."

-Kevin Durcant

<seedat>

Cavs' D played well. Still think JB gets canned when they lose to Boston if they get by Orlando. Have faith that Mobley keeps developing.

Since the playoffs started, here is a flashback to when Dirk cooked the Thunder, 48 points on 15 shots. Dirk's shooting arc really was a rainbow arc.

Not even sure why the Flerps even bothered to resign him. Dude is never available.

Supposedly they want to bring him back Game 2 so I think he is going to try to at least play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back