***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

He’s not wrong. Dlo got smacked in the face and they overturned it for some reason. Friendly rigged was clearly for the nuggets today.

Lakers had a double digit lead in both games. Had a definitive friendly rigged 19-6 FT advantage on the road in G1. Lose both. Maybe Bron shouldn't have passed up the open three?

Damn I'm gutted I missed this. Sounds like a great finish for Nuggies fans, especially fun for a home game crowd. I hope someone posts the last 5 minutes uninterrupted on YouTube or something.

God that game took years of my life i just finished watching it. Denver were lucky to get that win Murray was beyond awful tonight especially his shooting but that winning clutch shot made it good again. Denver was chilling most of the game until the second half of the third quarter. AD and Bron both played well but thankfully AD fades often in the second if he was scoring like first half this would have probably been a loss for Denver. MPJ and Braun were great. Nuggets need to shape up and take Lakers serious from the beginning. Bron almost killed Denver with those 2 3s. Happy to get the win and i know Denver is unmatched in clutch time but they cant rely on it. Most teams wont let you get back so easy after a big deficit.

It's wild that LeBrick can go from hitting tough deep threes to completely massacring wide open shots.

Pressure is a bitch. Some people just don't have that clutch gene. That's how you separate GOATs from men.
its like they baited him into shooting a wide open with so much left on the clock
he could've at least passed the ball to rui who was wide open as well

Just watched the game.

I've been a lakers hater, but you have to respect how they've played these past two games, they're a really good team. It took an insane comeback and a buzzer beater from the best team in the league to beat them. They've played well both games.

Anyone who says Joker is a bland player isn't watching him, those post spin moves are out of this world..

gAyD mad he had to celebrate with the Nuggets after the buzzer beater. <lol>

All joking aside, I feel for the Lakers even though I'm not a fan. Losing to the same team over and over is a brutal situation.

gAyD mad he had to celebrate with the Nuggets after the buzzer beater. <lol>

All joking aside, I feel for the Lakers even though I'm not a fan. Losing to the same team over and over is a brutal situation.

I'm with AD on this one. Stupid question. Simple iso play and Murray made an average step back mid range jumper. Nothing complex or worth analyzing.

Funny is how much this is masking a pretty sub par past couple of games from Murray. 18 for 48 from the field, sub 40% shooting.

That broken play ending in a Porter 3 was the game. Haha. Almost a TO but instead 3.

And taking your first lead with 0.0 seconds left in the game is hilarious because fuck Lakers fans.

Darvin Hamas needs to be surrendered to Israel. Amazing how gAyD had possibly the best half of his career then followed that up by doing jack shit the next half. Then LeJuice went from making back to back 3s to reverting back to LeUice(no j). Brutal loss but not surprising lol.

Lakers had a double digit lead in both games. Had a definitive friendly rigged 19-6 FT advantage on the road in G1. Lose both. Maybe Bron shouldn't have passed up the open three?
I think LeBron being in the league for 20 years may not have had the legs to make that lol

His age and preservation becomes more and more apparently in the playoffs every year

At one point in 2004, then-NBA commissioner David Stern gave the infamous quote that the ideal NBA match-up was “the Lakers versus the Lakers.”

The Lakers shot more free throws than the Nuggs for 8 straight games leading into game two. All 8 losses. Lakers complaining about refs is insane.

Imagine Lakers dealing with the other side of 2002. Kings fans still have PTSD.

Members of Congress were calling out the corruption. LMAO.

Loling @ that Eastern European thug like behavior. Couldn't even KO that twink either. We know why those Serbs didnt get into boxing.

Need @fica to break this down for us. Were that Europeans biseps too big to knock down some old balding guy who’s significantly smaller? Or maybe he was holding back because physical contact with another male(punching) is too homosexual. A troubling revelation for Europeans to say the least.

Back