***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Play from a year ago.

Lebron flops in mid air and gets a foul called on an invisible defender. No one walked off the post game presser and cried about what they were doing there. No one cried about the refs and pouted like a baby.

LeBlame James is never at fault.

Last edited:
I don't watch much basketball lately but I was wondering if the Suns don't get past this round or even next round how do you improve that team in the offseason? They have that awful Beal contract and they don't have any picks.

I don't watch much basketball lately but I was wondering if the Suns don't get past this round or even next round how do you improve that team in the offseason? They have that awful Beal contract and they don't have any picks.
Adding meaningful depth should have been their priority heading into the season but can’t do much when you are stuck paying the big three. Maybe get different role players?

Adding meaningful depth should have been their priority heading into the season but can’t do much when you are stuck paying the big three. Maybe get different role players?

When did we go from needing two stars to win rings, to three? Suns would have been better served to avoid Beal and spend the money on a bench. Flerps loaded up on Harden/Westbrook when they already had 2 stars but they actually have a bench so I kinda understand it.

Play from a year ago.

Lebron flops in mid air and gets a foul called on an invisible defender. No one walked off the post game presser and cried about what they were doing there. No one cried about the refs and pouted like a baby.

LeBlame James is never at fault.

lebron-king.gif

When did we go from needing two stars to win rings, to three? Suns would have been better served to avoid Beal and spend the money on a bench. Flerps loaded up on Harden/Westbrook when they already had 2 stars but they actually have a bench so I kinda understand it.
Well it started with 3 and that was the formula (Boston big 3, Miami 3, okc 3, etc.) but those teams had great role players that took pay cuts to play there. This suns team doesn’t have those caliber of players. But yeah you are right, Beal was unneeded IMO because he does the same thing Booker does but worse. If they had kept their great role players like Bridges, Cam Johnson, hell even Ayton and Cam Payne are better than what they have now.

Well it started with 3 and that was the formula (Boston big 3, Miami 3, okc 3, etc.) but those teams had great role players that took pay cuts to play there. This suns team doesn’t have those caliber of players. But yeah you are right, Beal was unneeded IMO because he does the same thing Booker does but worse. If they had kept their great role players like Bridges, Cam Johnson, hell even Ayton and Cam Payne are better than what they have now.
Tbf Boston people didnt need to take paycuts, they just kept their best role players and the Wolves gave them a championship

Lol at this even being competitive. Healthy Buttface would have swept these cans.

Celtics losing at home to a play in team minus their best player will be a wakeup call. If they lose tonight they probably kill the CHeat the next 3 in a row, but still funny if they lose this game.

Martin and Herro still killing the Celtics. Meanwhile, Tatum whiffs from 4 feet out.

Celtics losing at home to a play in team minus their best player will be a wakeup call. If they lose tonight they probably kill the CHeat the next 3 in a row, but still funny if they lose this game.

I'm still not convinced about the Celtics. Nothing would really surprise me at this point but yeah they should demolish Miami the rest of the way.

Back