***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Bron tried to game the system to catch Jordan. Got all the help anyone on earth could ask for by behind the scenes politicking himself to stacked rosters, team hopping when they started to fail for almost two decades, and ended running into some awkward Fat Serbian dude who doesn't give a fuck about basketball, lol.

You could tell the Lakers never really believed in the 4th, sad effort...

full

I remember at the beginning of the season saying that the Hachimura and Vincent signings were awful since Pelinka got duped based on two awful players getting temporarily hot last year in the postseason. That dope Vogg insulted me over that post. Guess who ended up being right…

Bron tried to game the system to catch Jordan. Got all the help anyone on earth could ask for by behind the scenes politicking himself to stacked rosters, team hopping when they started to fail for almost two decades, and ended running into some awkward Fat Serbian dude who doesn't give a fuck about basketball, lol.

LeJuice and his entourage tried to assemble teams with their homies and clients. Pat Riley was the only one who regulated on that shit. Jordcan at least had Krause there to regulate when he wanted to bring in his boys from UNC instead of guys like Horace grant.

The game was over as soon as D'Lo (who was 0/4 from 3, btw) chose to put up a 3 in transition with feet near the center circle at around the 5:00 mark.
Klay should invite Russell to dinner on his boat. If both of them were to fall out of Klay's boat, I don't think either would hit the water.

Nuggets are 19-4 in the past two post seasons when having starters healthy last year and so far so his year. At least Lakers aren't losing to palookas.

Edit: IIRC two of the losses were last possession type OT loss Minnesota and Murray missing at buzzer versus Heat in finals.

It's almost unfathomable how much better Gordon has gotten as a player in the last few years. I know Jokic is making everything easier on everyone, but that guy used to just be an athletic freak. After all those leg injuries, he's adjusted his game well.

Pretty much everyone picked the nuggets in 5, maybe 6 lol. Lakers just aren’t good enough to beat them or make a deep run

I actually feel like the Lakers could have won a series against some other team. They just had the misfortune of drawing a Nuggets team that should have been the #1 seed but fell to the #2 at the very end of the season.

I actually feel like the Lakers could have won a series against some other team. They just had the misfortune of drawing a Nuggets team that should have been the #1 seed but fell to the #2 at the very end of the season.

Lakers should have 'played' for the eighth seed and hoped for a Nuggets injury.

Lakers could probably beat 4 or 5 teams in the west but had no chance against Denver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back