***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Angry Old Hoops and Skap Attack are going to cream all over themselves in their videos tomorrow.

waiting.gif

That Lakers Nuggets game shouldn't have even been that close. Lol @ gayD with less than 20 points. LeBald should have chosen a better big.

Well, Lakers are 1 and 7 in the playoffs against Denver since the pundits declared Jokic's offensive as being solved by Hachimura.

On a more serious note, Denver doesn't look to my eye test nearly as possessed to win as they did last year. But it could be because they need a challenge. Last year they were at their best whenever a position in the series was challenged (Phoenix games 5 and 6 when series was 2-2 and Heat game 3 on the road when series was 1-1). But I do think they're overall vulnerable and won't be surprised if Minnesota manages the small upset.

Nuggets chances of winning the title depend on if Murray can play or not. Dude is a glass cannon and constantly injured. If he stays relatively healthy they got a good chance, if not, bye bye

This made me chuckle:

"Lakers in 7 is trending because enough people think LA’s roster is constructed well enough and coached well enough to make NBA history. Yet when LA loses tonight everyone will blame Pelinka, Darvin Ham and a random role player who didn’t score his career high."

No idea how Murray has made no all stars while bums like Dame get in every year.
Its pretty easy to know why he is obviously good enough to be a all star he is just never gonna play enough games to qualify for a all star team i hope it happens but he might just end up to be the best player to never make an all star team its just health.

Its pretty easy to know why he is obviously good enough to be a all star he is just never gonna play enough games to qualify for a all star team i hope it happens but he might just end up to be the best player to never make an all star team its just health.

He's a playoff "riser". His regular season numbers are lower so that also contributes to the problem of All Star selections.

He's a playoff "riser". His regular season numbers are lower so that also contributes to the problem of All Star selections.
It is true but if Murray could stay healthy he could easily make a all star team. Even the games he played he often is recovering from some type of injury. The last 4 years he played 59, 65, 48 and 59. Murray rises to the occasion but just imagine if he could stay as healthy as Joker they would be an even bigger juggernaut.

Was the game as rigged as the box score looked? Here is your 6 man Nugs rotations FT's:

Aaron Gordon: 0/0
MPJ: 5/6
Murray: 1/1
Jokic: 0/0
KCP: 0/0
Reggie Jackson: 0/0

Austin Reaves and Taurian Prince shot double the FT's than the starting line up + 6th man

Last edited:
Back