***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Genuinely curious as to what those 3 fouls were. I haven't watched any replays or anything outside of the game itself.
Two on Joker, one LeBron drive, then the AR floater, then missed on Gordon

Foul 1) Looking at LeBron
Foul 2) Looking at LeRef
Foul 3) Celebrating victory
Tbh the last hurl by Prince is a foul too, but dont let the facts get in the way of hating.

The Lakers weren't winning this series regardless.

Tbh the last hurl by Prince is a foul too, but dont let the facts get in the way of hating.

Of course they weren't. Someone check on AD and make sure he doesn't have the Jack Torrance cabin fever like in the Shining.

"Jamal Murray made a shot"

Lmao even Shannon Sharpe and Ochocinco have better NBA analysis than your try hard crap.

House of Highlights made it seem like Lebron was making fan of Jokic instead of some 110 lbs lady in the crowd.

For sure, LeJuice was actually rustled by some Karen talking shit courtside. He actually lunged at her. <lol>

Knicks, Cavs, Pacers

That's 3 tough games. I have a hard time believing the Knicks are going to 4-1 the 76'ers with Embiid. Its possible but damn. Cavs/Tragic is tied up 2-2, Tragic has all the momentum so I wouldn't be surprised to see Ranchero put them up 3-2. Bucks don't have Giannis but damn, they gonna lose to the Pacers 4-1? That also seems unlikely.

Kawhi out game 5
source.gif

Just retire already and take AD with you

Back