***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Uh huh. Get it all out, little one. I'm here for you.

Documented. Accurate. I'm the biggest LeCan fan out there but the truth is the truth.

Im actually a big MJ fan, but MJ himself has openly admits that the players of today are a lot better.

The truth is the 2020's hold a bigger abundance of talent and skills that are unmatched. MJ himself openly admits it. If he can, so can you.

Im actually a big MJ fan, but MJ himself has openly admits that the players of today are a lot better.

The truth is the 2020's hold a bigger abundance of talent and skills that are unmatched. MJ himself openly admits it. If he can, so can you.

The Tesla.

<36>

As for openly admitted...

You cans have a good night and get some rest.

You have a big day of shitting your diapers ahead of you. Should be hilarious.

{<jordan}

MJ would average 20 ppg. Most players this day and age are a lot better than what MJ was back in the day. MJ was amazing in the 90's, but defences and the game were very basic 30 years ago. Kind of like a stone vehicle compared to a tesla. The stone vehicle was pretty amazing for it's time, but the tesla in comparison is better.

This is coming from the biggest MJ fan as well.
Huh? I lost brain cells reading this

This is what the Bronsexuals look like when their hero has let them down again…

trey-tre.gif

MJ had a 2 point 40 minute game. Even i would score more and I can't shoot for shit.

MJ is known for failing more than any top nba player in the history of the sport without someone carrying him.

Without pippen, MJ is about as good as Booker, but less efficient.

Nice troll post.

When will the leastern conference stop being a steaming pile of shit?

Luka is going to have a massive game tomorrow.

Nuggets should be worried about those Wolves, that series is going to be more competitive than the nba finals.

Luka has a bum knee, he's obviously not himself and its effecting his shooting. That's the only conclusion I can draw from the series so far. He was seen in practice yesterday with it taped up. I'm not sure right now he can produce the kind of magic people are used to.

That was actually funny. You cans just find anything to cry about. We get it. You hate him.
A billionaire super athlete tried to intimidate some lady then called her "scary ass" cause she flinched when he jumped at her is funny? It was cowardly, insincere, and weak. The definition of a bitch move.

And who was he even talking to? Gordon didn't even see it and wasn't paying attention to him. So who exactly is he laughing to about trying to scare some random lady?

Lebron-riders are ridiculous.

Lmao @ this white knight.
LOL. You have seen enough of my posts to know I'm not a snowflake captain save a ho. I've seen enough of your posts to know you make countless excuses for Leblame no matter what.

But you should take the rose-colored glasses off and see a bitch move for what it is. He tried to intimidate some random lady. How frail is his ego?

Imagine if Westbrook or Draymond had done that.

Again, who was Lebron talking to when he called her scary ass? Don't say Gordon. He clearly wasn't paying attention to Lebron.

LOL. You have seen enough of my posts to know I'm not a snowflake captain save a ho. I've seen enough of your posts to know you make countless excuses for Leblame no matter what.

But you should take the rose-colored glasses off and see a bitch move for what it is. He tried to intimidate some random lady. How frail is his ego?

Imagine if Westbrook or Draymond had done that.

Again, who was Lebron talking to when he called her scary ass? Don't say Gordon. He clearly wasn't paying attention to Lebron.
Actually I haven't seen enough of your posts to know. This isn't helping to convince me otherwise either. lmao

A billionaire super athlete tried to intimidate some lady then called her "scary ass" cause she flinched when he jumped at her is funny? It was cowardly, insincere, and weak. The definition of a bitch move.

And who was he even talking to? Gordon didn't even see it and wasn't paying attention to him. So who exactly is he laughing to about trying to scare some random lady?

Lebron-riders are ridiculous.

I think the funniest part is people edited footage to cover it up.

I actually didn't really care until he tried to get validation from Gordon. Then it was just sad. Dude's a five year old in a grown man's body.

Lol LeJuice lives rent free in peoples heads. I’m sure he’ll still be brought up for the remainder of the playoffs by people other than Revo and croaker.

Back