***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

JJ Redick as HC LOOMS

makes perfect sense. Another of Lebron’s friends where he can control the team again.if you watch their podcast together, all they do is talk X’s and O’s And even say shit like “hey JJ, if you were coach what would you do in this situation?”

If Luke Walton can get the job, i think it’s a shoe-in for JJ

Should fire Kooby's former agent as well. Clean house since he built this roster and didn't bother to add a center at the trading deadline.

My expectation is that D Lo does not exercise his player option and goes to a new team. The Lakers then try to use Reaves and Rui as trade capital to see if they can sucker a team into getting more than they are worth. I just don't get what the Lakers front office is doing. Why keep making all these changes and things around a 39 year old player?

My expectation is that D Lo does not exercise his player option and goes to a new team. The Lakers then try to use Reaves and Rui as trade capital to see if they can sucker a team into getting more than they are worth. I just don't get what the Lakers front office is doing. Why keep making all these changes and things around a 39 year old player?
The Buss family now only cares about putting asses in seats. As long as people continue to pay to see LeBozo play then that’s good enough for them.

RIP Darvin Ham. Had to have a scapegoat…this is why we kneel

AQoAs-.gif

Ridiculous? I want that dude in the stands for every game!! LOL At least he had some creativity vs "You suck!!" BOOOOOO.

Portis.....your eyes are slightly too big for your head (adding the slightly was icing on the cake)

Gallinari....,you need a haircut

Lillard....your mom is watching

Lillard...your tattoos are only decent

I think he told MIddleton he respected his game though...lol

82b16149-762d-448f-b660-c5b7226967b0_text.gif

The Buss family now only cares about putting asses in seats. As long as people continue to pay to see LeBozo play then that’s good enough for them.

They got a championship, conference title appearence and an NBA cup out of an absolute toxic tire fire of an era. Jokics success has also cleaned the asterisk off the bubble ring cause they beat him in the Conference Finals. They should be counting their lucky stars they have something to show for this era and accept irelevance with grace like 20 something other owners do.

Back