***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

dude even did the money sign to the refs. anything less than a suspension for this and throwing the heat pack on the floor would be a travesty.

American athletes are most fakes there is always start telling you how much they like somethingvand how nice it is before giving answeelr like politicans that is why jokic and doncic are more liked because they just give answer honestly and people want to see them win.they are bored with american athletes have opinions which are mostly fake about anything.most useless worthles piece of shits they are. Now they are more of drama then competition but fans are basicly same both preach responsability and so on but when game and camera time is over they pick most easy road with out responsabilty and othet thing they preach

American athletes are most fakes there is always start telling you how much they like somethingvand how nice it is before giving answeelr like politicans that is why jokic and doncic are more liked because they just give answer honestly and people want to see them win.they are bored with american athletes have opinions which are mostly fake about anything.most useless worthles piece of shits they are. Now they are more of drama then competition but fans are basicly same both preach responsability and so on but when game and camera time is over they pick most easy road with out responsabilty and othet thing they preach
<{dayum}>

<escalate99>

Just watch tom brady. His wife picked a karate coach over him and to him her new partner is bellow him so he allowed jokes about his exes to be on his roast and fefended kraft because he was "nice to him" and now he is like 5th wheel everywhere djokovic/ nadal or messi/ ronaldo is being mentioned he is like look at me look at me i am goat is it funny that only brady is not at inter miami games because at those games nobody would care about him

Just watch tom brady. His wife picked a karate coach over him and to him her new partner is bellow him so he allowed jokes about his exes to be on his roast and fefended kraft because he was "nice to him" and now he is like 5th wheel everywhere djokovic/ nadal or messi/ ronaldo is being mentioned he is like look at me look at me i am goat is it funny that only brady is not at inter miami games because at those games nobody would care about him
This some mind blowing shit

fican knows. Well said.
Talk about american athletes and.their insecurities and wanting attention
I.mean one of your top of all time athlete was replaced by somebody lower in stature then him and for him to compansate went on goat world tour that nobody cares lol.money is respect in usa so more you have more they want you and respect you and.brady is milioneree and trainer is milion or 100s and she respects chose him more then brady that is biggest burn of brady not his roast that is controled not to humiliate you but elevate you

Last edited:
Back