***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Snaq Pack was out of line dissing Jokic. And now he can’t even take a criticism. Sharpie likes to fight the NBA.

Tbh Shaq really comes across like a bully. And a simple one too.

He was acting like Chris Russo saying Hakeem was better than him was some unforgiveable sin opposed to the truth which it is.

Tbh Shaq really comes across like a bully. And a simple one too.

He was acting like Chris Russo saying Hakeem was better than him was some unforgiveable sin opposed to the truth which it is.

I’ve met him before at an airport. He was really nice and took pics with everyone. Gate agents told him he could move to a private area and he said he was fine hanging out in public.

Surprised me what he said to Jokic based. I’m thinking he’s a kid at heart and gets carried away with his accomplishments and ranking himself.

I’ve met him before at an airport. He was really nice and took pics with everyone. Gate agents told him he could move to a private area and he said he was fine hanging out in public.

Surprises me what he said to Jokic based. I’m thinking he’s a kid at heart and gets carried away with his accomplishments and ranking himself.

Of the top 5 centers, Shaq is probably the most vulnerable one to being passed by Jokic if Jokic were to win like 5 MVPs and a few championships with little help. That CERTAINLY has something to do with it.

I've said I think the top 5 centers are not really a breakable wall for Jokic but Shaq is the weak link of the 5(well Russell is as a player but he has the 11 rings). And seeing number 6 or 7 stockpiling the accolades probably has Shaq feeling a bit nervous.

Do not worry I have a curse on the Knicks. They will fail.

Trust me bro.

Back