***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Shaq is talking about how he should have won MVP over Steve Nash in 2006. Shaq wasn't even the best player on his own team.

How does a 7 ft tall, multi millionaire who has banged 1000s of skanks with a baseball bat in his pants have such an inferiority complex?

Shaq is a doofus but he's one of the kindest people there is apparently. Decent tradeoff. You can't win em all.

Shaq is talking about how he should have won MVP over Steve Nash in 2006. Shaq wasn't even the best player on his own team.

How does a 7 ft tall, multi millionaire who has banged 1000s of skanks with a baseball bat in his pants have such an inferiority complex?

I think hes mainly bitching about 05 when he finished 2nd in MVP voting.

But yes Wade outscored him even then.

In 2006 Shaq did not receive a single MVP vote of any kind.

You talking about Wilt or Shaq? ;)

These are guys who were playing to be the greatest of their sport. Most think pretty highly of themselves and are a little insecure.

Snaq is constantly on the air with a mic in his face and often just says whatever he wants. He's also a competitive person that likes to joke around. The fact that it's 2024 and people are still surprised is far dumber than anything Snaq has said.

Same game as #2 just flip flopped...

Denver is scoring at will and clamping down on defense. Joker and Murray showed up

Embarrassing 3 quarters for Minnesota

nikola-jokic-mvp-resume.png

The media started convulsing in excitement like drooling idiots for three days earlier this week to anoint this defense as one of the best ever along with some other hyperbole. Lesson? Can we just give it a little more time? I hate the 24 hour sports news cycle.

Always hilarious to me when idiots online & offline yet out sweep every time a team is up 2-0
<{hughesimpress}>

The media started convulsing in excitement like drooling idiots for three days earlier this week to anoint this defense as one of the best ever along with some other hyperbole. Lesson? Can we just give it a little more time? I hate the 24 hour sports news cycle.

They lost a G3 to the defending champs. The drooling idiots are likely going to prevail.

I think you're missing the point. The Wolves can still win the next two.

That was my point. I think theres a good chance they will win the next 2. And all the people raving about the T Wolves being this great defense are going to be right.

Obviously agree with you about the 24/7 news cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back