***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

And yet that stat doesn't mean shit.
Lol @ the people that had the wolves winning the chip after game 2 FFS

A 93% success rate doesn't mean shit?

Ok. If the Nuggies win you can talk all the shit. But they probably won't.

Happens basically every year though. In 2021 4 teams came back from a 0-2 deficit with the Bucks doing it twice

Those were unusual situations.

The Suns had Chris Paul for example. And we know the zebras just love that guy.

Well the Nuggets are now in a 1-2 deficit from which 20% of teams recover. If any team can do it it's the nuggets. I'd go as far as to say that if the Nuggets win Game 4 they win the series

The Nuggets are built around a center going against a team with 2 great centers and a 3rd okay one. I do not believe this is a good matchup for the Nuggets.

The T Wolves are just a really good combination of everything. Youth, experience, size, explosive wings, Mike Conley playing point they got everything.

Nuggies won their WCF last year over the Lakers(lol) then beat a 7 seed. I don't think they are the greatest team since sliced bread. They don't strike me as that team that wins the west a bunch of times without a serious addition.

Well the Nuggets are now in a 1-2 deficit from which 20% of teams recover. If any team can do it it's the nuggets. I'd go as far as to say that if the Nuggets win Game 4 they win the series
Agreed. If they steal this next game on the road I don’t think the Twolves recover.

Still like Minnesota. This series so far going like bubble series Lakers-Nuggets where Jamal and Jokic were both riding the pines in game 1 making it easy for the Lakes. Denver then got a game back to make things uncomfortable Lebron wrote a letter to the league and friendly rigged was in even if it didn't require Kings/Lakers level of ridiculousness. It was obvious 5 vs 8.

Minnesota is a legit team this year, but a franchise like Denver going back to back with a star who's got 3 MVPs and a FMVP and can't get a proper shoe deal is highly highly unlikely to happen in today's NBA. A small market team going back to back hasn't since maybe the 1950s. It's a worse league / business mentality now. NBA is chomping at the bit to promote Ant like Dana and Joe were promoting Rhonda Rousey.

Wolves match up well with the Nuggets.
Murray is too streaky as a Shooter.
Still got the Wolves winning the Series

Really impossible to tell how the rest of this series goes. It will all depend on if the T-wolves can make adjustments.

Denver was able to open up their offense in game 3, partly because they realised that Wolves were super keen to double and be super aggressive in defense. So they kept making the extra pass till an open man presented themselves.

Basically this thing is going to be a chess game.

Last edited:
Really impossible to tell how the rest of this series goes. It will all depend on if the T-wolves can make adjustments.

Denver was able to open up their offense in game 3, partly because they realised that Wolves were super keen to double, be super aggressive in defense, so they kept making the extra pass till an open man presented themselves.

Basically this thing is going to be a chess game.

Also had to do with the refs calling fouls again.
The inconsistency of the whistle is really atrocious and a huge problem. At this point it's basically a roll of the dice that decides whether you can get away with having a full on wrestling match on the court or not. Teams should know what they are getting so they can adjust and not have to deal with constant swings when it comes to the whistle.

The inconsistency of the whistle is really atrocious and a huge problem. At this point it's basically a roll of the dice that decides whether you can get away with having a full on wrestling match on the court or not. Teams should know what they are getting so they can adjust and not have to deal with constant swings when it comes to the whistle.

100%

Its a problem, always has been. OKC practically stabs Luka and hits him over the heat with a bat and refs don't see anything, but seem way more likely to call non-existent fouls on my Mavs.

Former GOAT CANt takes responsibility for the loss. Looks to reclaim GOAT title in game 4.

Back