***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

You're making this weird.

People should not take victory laps before the war is over.
It was over the second you tried to correct me on something you were dead wrong about and proceeded to change the subject and diss the Mavs for some reason. Ooops

It was over the second you tried to correct me on something you were dead wrong about and proceeded to change the subject and diss the Mavs for some reason. Ooops

Go to sleep. You drunk.

Its game 4. You're taking a premature victory lap shitting on someone for losing an argument they haven't lost yet.

Also the Shaq thing could be because their show might be over. TNT might have lost the negotiations to NBC by now for all we know. That would explain that too tbh. He might know something everyone else does not.

Last edited:
Go to sleep. You drunk.

Its game 4. You're taking a premature victory lap shitting on someone for losing an argument they haven't lost yet.
Zzzzz I never said the series was over, just that the Twolves are in deep shit. Prediction of 4-2 was prior to the playoffs even starting.

You’re the one going at people who said the nuggets still had a chance right after game 2. Talk about premature.

Zzzzz I never said the series was over, just that the Twolves are in deep shit. Prediction of 4-2 was prior to the playoffs even starting.

You’re the one going at people who said the nuggets still had a chance right after game 2. Talk about premature.

You're one of my favorite SB posters. Peace?

Go to sleep. You drunk.

Also the Shaq thing could be because their show might be over. TNT might have lost the negotiations to NBC by now for all we know. That would explain that too tbh. He might know something everyone else does not.
Dude needs to Pat himself on his back too much. Just ignore that idiot. Wait til you see his response to this post.

Be careful what you wish for. Especially after getting stomped in two consecutive games. Maybe talk to your team instead since you wished any one of them would have been as good as AG today.

<{shaqs}>

Tbh I was giving how I felt about the WC playoffs. You the one getting butthurt. I do think your Mavs are going to lose to the winner of this series. Thats my opinion and knowing you were a Mavs fan I was letting you know you shouldn't be happy playing either of these teams.
For a moment i thought you were talking about world cup play off then i realize i am in shit nba forum and everything got back into place

For a moment i thought you were talking about world cup play off then i realize i am in shit nba forum and everything got back into place

Its FIFA world cup playoff time?

I'm considering boycotting the WC for FIFA screwing Uruguay out of 100th anniversary hosting duties.

Nugs have the momentum and CANt is acting like a bit of a bitch. Not a good sign for Cannesota but the series is still wide open.

Hope they ramp up the physicality in game 5.

lmao at Roody Tooody Fruity Gobert with absolutely no offensive skills cmon man. 4 vs 5 on offense can be brutal with that goober.

Hackey-sack is a shit tier sport.

Have fun wasting your time watching players pass it around the midfield for 70 % of the game.

O fenomeno and ronaldinho were bosses, but get the hell out of here with that shit...

Back