***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Looks like Ham didn’t put the time in or work hard enough. Anybody who watched Laker games this year could tell you that. But I’ve been told he’s a scapegoat. Lmao.

You should have never fired Vogel tbh.

Y'all had ESPN talk you into thinking that team was actually supposed to win. They made the WCF last year and won the NBA Cup. What more could you realistically ask of the dude? I don't think theres anything. Only reason he should be gone is LeBron allegedly wants JJ Reddick. But Ham didn't do a shitty job coaching. He took a dumpster fire and actually achieved shit.

Team free throws were a factor, but Luka's shot selection and ball hogging down the stretch is what cost them in the 3rd and 4th.

Offense went from ball movement and high flying action / threes, to Luka dribbling and jacking up bad shots. Offense went stagnant.

I'm only hard on the kid because I want him to succeed. Luka needs to stop proving his critics right.

You are correct, but also a little incorrect IMO. I understand why he is taking the shots, he has spent the last 5 seasons bar-b-que'ing the league but apparently his knee sprain has taken his legs and also his ability to shoot the ball away. Luka's critics aren't "right", he's just freaking injured. All they had to do was not shoot 50% from the line and they would have won. Like gdamn, a high school team shoots higher than 50%.

You should have never fired Vogel tbh.

Y'all had ESPN talk you into thinking that team was actually supposed to win. They made the WCF last year and won the NBA Cup. What more could you realistically ask of the dude? I don't think theres anything. Only reason he should be gone is LeBron allegedly wants JJ Reddick. But Ham didn't do a shitty job coaching. He took a dumpster fire and actually achieved shit.
Ham was awful. Lacked attention to detail and never made any adjustments. The fact they were still able to accomplish what you listed goes to show that there is talent on the roster. Most laker fans will agree with what I’ve said.

rA867h.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back