***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Thunder crowd looks like they came out of a cave system.

Hard to tell for sure but it looks like Lively's hairline is ready to call it a day.

Dude is literally Sideshow Bob.

OIP.xVbaU48JQGL6Xz6i4cQxYAHaHo

I'm admittedly a homer but Mavs should have finished this in 5. Maybe they will in 6 if they don't backslide again.
Nah Homer or not, they blew the last game. Glad Luka is himself tonight finally.

I'm admittedly a homer but Mavs should have finished this in 5. Maybe they will in 6 if they don't backslide again.
Yeah, I've been a Mavs fan since the late 90s, so I know all about heartache and missed opportunities. Lol.

Here we frickin go again. Give up 2’s and guard the damn 3 point line smh

Here we frickin go again. Give up 2’s and guard the damn 3 point line smh

Where TF is Kyrie Irving this series? He has all but disappeared scoring 8's, 9's, tonight he has 12. WTF is up with him. Mavs need buckets from that guy.

Where TF is Kyrie Irving this series? He has all but disappeared scoring 8's, 9's, tonight he has 12. WTF is up with him. Mavs need buckets from that guy.
Left most of it in LA it looks like. If they collapse again and blow this game, they deserve to lose the series

It's been a while since I've seen a team this terrified of taking the ball to the hoop.

lol they got 2-3 stops and then give away two points with the hack a lively.

Jones told Chet to get that weak ass shit outta there.

Edit: Apparently Luka also does not want that weak ass shit in there.

Back